The One With Not So Much Playboy and Little Lamb's Big Surprise

Two months later.....

After only one month of being engaged, Loke and Aries officially tied the knot. It was a great day for everyone there, but the best day in the world for those two. They couldn't believe that they really would be together for the rest of their lives.

It felt like just yesterday when Aries assumed that Loke was a playboy. Just yesterday, she was being abused by Karen, and just yesterday she was saved by her fearless lion, and got Karen put in jail for life. Aries smiled to herself as she remembers their wedding day.

"Why are you smiling so hard little lamb?" Loke asked curiously. "Oh no reason. I was just remembering our wedding day." Loke smiled and kissed her forehead. "Oh yeah, how could I forget the day I married the love of my life? After all we've been through, I still ended up with you. And I don't regret that for a second."

They were currently on their honeymoon in the D.R., having the time of their lives. They were going to go to the beach for a while to relax. But first, Loke ordered some breakfast, and shortly after, it arrived to their hotel room.

After eating their food, Aries looked a little uncomfortable, like she was going to be sick.
"Umm, you don't look so good little lamb. Are you feeling okay?" Loke asked, pretty concerned. Aries shook her head.

"No, I'm not. I don't know what's wrong, but I feel dizzy and nauseous all of the sudden." No sooner were the words out of her mouth, she rushed to the bathroom and threw up. She didn't come back out for about ten minutes. When she did, she looked pale and tired.

"I don't feel good, so I don't think I can go to the beach with you, I'm sorry. But you can still go if you want to." Aries said weakly. "Why would I do that? I'm going to stay here and take care of you babygirl. And I won't take no for an answer. I'm here with you, and I'm going to make sure that you have everything you need." So they stayed in for the day, and Loke took care of the sickly little lamb.

Unfortunately, the whole week was met with this unfortunate turn of events. Aries decided to ignore it though, it might just be an untimely stomach bug. Their honeymoon continued, and they went out and partied, drank a little, and partied some more, but alone. [A/ N: If ya know what i mean... ]

After two months, the newlyweds came back from honeymoon and spent time with their friends. Aries was still feeling sick, so this time she told Loke that she would go to the doctor. "Alright little lamb, just let me know when you're on your way back."

Loke said nonchalantly, but on the inside he was worried sick. So off went the little lamb, and Lucy offered to come with her. The wait isn't very long, since it wasn't a busy day at the office. "So Mrs. Stellar, after running some tests on you, it is clear that you are pregnant." Aries and Lucy blinked, and their eyes were wide in shock. "I-I.....WHAT?!?" The doctor just nodded.

"Two months along to be exact. Congratulations on your new addition to the family. Your significant other will be very happy. And you are still allowed to be sexually active, as long as you're gentle." She said the last part in a hushed tone, so Lucy couldn't hear.

Aries thanked the doctor, and left the examination room. She went to the bathroom and threw up, freshened up a bit, and then left with Lucy. "OMG how am I gonna tell Loke this!?!?" Lucy rubbed her friends back and gave some encouraging words. "Don't worry Aries.
He should be happy, seeing as he put up with so much just to get with you. If he's not I'll beat his ass, and that's a promise." Aries gave a weak smile, and they drove back home.

In Loke and Aries's room....

"So how did the check up go? Are you okay babe?" Loke asked eagerly. Aries looked pretty damn nervous, like she had a pretty big secret.
Which she did. She gulped, and turned to him nervously. "I-I ummmmm...." Damn it, I can't do this.... but I have to..... "Little lamb, you know you can tell me anything right? I won't be mad at you, no matter what."

She mustered up all of her courage and just came out and said it. "Loke-sama, I......I'm pregnant.." He was wide eyed to the fact that she just called him that, but more so to the news. "You... what?.....Really, you're serious?" She nodded slowly.

He picked her up and kissed her passionately. When they broke it off, Loke had the biggest fucking smile on his face. "I'm so fucking happy right now babe, you don't even understand. I can't wait for this chapter in our lives." Aries was smiling hard and crying happy tears. Just then, Loke got a serious look on his face, and put little lamb down on the bed.

"Can we still.... you know...." Aries smiled and slapped Loke playfully. "Yes, the doctor said it was fine as long as we're careful and gentle." After hearing that, he wasted no time in having his way with her.

Again, no lemon in this book, but you can use your imagination to fantasize if you're into that kind of stuff....