Pablo Gavi

I'm a homewrecker, I'm a slut
I got death threats fillin up semitrucks
Tell me who I am , guess I don't have a choice
All because I liked a boy
And all of this for what?
When everything went down, we'd already broken up
Please tell me who I am, guess I don't have a choice
All because I liked a boy
Sabrina Carpenter
-All because I liked a boy

Pablo and I have known each other since childhood, our parents lived next to each other making us neighbors. We never really talked or anything we just greeted each other when we saw each other...I won't lie I started to develop a crush on Pablo ... I mean who wouldn't... Pablo was something for the eye.

About seven months ago Pablo and I started to vibe ...we weren't friends that's what we both thought but one day we shared a kiss this may sound cringe but there was sparks...not far from that Pablo asked me to be his girlfriend...and right after that the rest was history.

And now I find myself at the world cup with a Spain number 8 shirt...but not everything is sunshine and rainbows....And suddenly Pablo was every teen-age girls dream. There was tiktok edits, Tumbler and wattpad stories and Instagram post which is where there hate for me came in ...

"What are you doing?" Gavi asked shaking me out of my thoughts.
"It's just nothing" I said starring at my phone. Pablo grabbed the phone out of my hand . "Why are you even reading the comments?" Gavi said scrolling on my phone. "It's not easy when everyone has something to say about your relationship. Every time I have to I have to hear that I'm not the right person for their"Golden boy" or that I'm using you for your money" I said tears starting to get visible. "Amour why do you care what they say as long as we know the truth that's all that matters" he said bringing me in a hug . "I love you Pablo" I said "I love you too and you mean the world to me I hope you know that" he said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

At the beginning our relationship was private and wonderful...But lately our relationship has gotten unwanted attention.
There's times where I would get death threats like ...Break up with Gavi or you'll see you will be in a car accident or sometimes fans would give me gifts and there would be a shirt with slut or gold-digger on . I didn't tell Pablo any of this because I don't want him to think I can't handle the things that comes with dating him or for him to think that things go easily to my head . But the truth is it does go to my head and it makes me question myself...

A/n: My first time writing for Gavi
Hope you enjoyed ✨♥️