3

Chapter: rumours

Fernanda's POV

The game had ended and Barcelona won 2-1 against
Real Madrid, and it was time to start filming again.

Chloe stood behind the camera and counted down from there to one. "Well that was a game wasn't it? Barça won with Neymar's and Messi's both stunning goals, Ronaldo did get the ball into the net but Barça was stronger today, in defending and Masip did a great save as you can see here, stopping Real Madrid to make it a tie. There will be a clip of the highlights of this match against Barcelona's team rivals. I hope you had a great time watching this game and I hope you will follow me along to others, have a great day or night!" I said smiling, looking straight into the camera.
"I don't know how you keep that smile on your face all the time" Chloe laughed after she turned off the camera.
"I don't know either" I say looking at my phone seeing so many notifications so I couldn't count them,

I opened Instagram where there was 99+ notifications.

neymarjr and 5,271,896 others has liked this post!

Footballnewsofficial:
Neymar dedicated his celebration to the Barcelona reporter @fernandaximene2 , are they in a relationship!? People are saying they are and some saying they are not. Click this link to get more information! There is one thing I could say, this couple would break the internet! Is the two Brazilians Haddington something?

Comments^^

User11: not gonna lie Fernanda is pretty
-User09: she is stunning 😍

User5: nah Neymar is mine 😘
—-User826: you're 10 😶

——leomessi: @neymarjr 👀
——- Footballnewsofficial: OH MY MESSI!

I checked my other social media and it was all the same, and guess what nobody had found out anything about my past which is great.

I made my way over the field to get my stuff, I saw reporters running beside me.
"Are you and Neymar in a relationship?"
"Fernanda are you in love with Neymar?"
"Do you just use him for fame Fernanda?"
"Are you his girlfriend"
"Do want to tell football newspapers anything about this?"

They all shouted-asked. I then felt someone placing theirs hand around my waist, walking with me behind me. "I'm sorry about that" Neymar murmured into my shoulder. "Don't worry" I admitted and turned around to face him. We got my things and he went to the locker room and I stood outside waiting for him, scrolling on my phone. I finally hear the door open, hearing Neymar's voice, who was saying goodbye to his teammates. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and rested his head on my shoulder. "You did great today Ney" I whispered "thank you Fofo-Fernanda" he smirked as he lifted his head up from my shoulder. I didn't react to the nickname as I usually did, I already knew he'd not stop calling me it.
"Are you finally accepting my nickname Fofo-Fernanda" he chuckled.
"I already know you won't stop Fofo-Ney" I grinned back at him. He laughed as we continued walking trough Camp Nou's many corridors.

There was paparazzi where we walked out, everyone screaming questions.
Neymar held my hand and led me trough the big crowd of paps.
Neymar had his car and I would be taking the buss so I was about too hug him goodbye "I can drive you home Nanda, if you'd like?" He smiled at me, I nodded in response. I connected my phone to the car and started playing my favourite song called 'Me Gustas Tu" I sang along to the song and saw Neymar tapping his fingers on the steering wheel at the 'beats'

It didn't take long until he drove to my apartment. "Thank you so much for the ride Neymar" I said, kissing his cheek and opening the door. "No problem Fofo-Fernanda"He grinned, making me chuckle.

I walked up the stairs to my apartment and opened the door, I sat down my bag and took out my phone and keys out of it. I brushed my teeth and did my skincare routine before I fell asleep under the covers in my bed, with. Neymar on my mind.

Junora/Loa's notes!
Ooo a little drama;) Im sorry it's such a short
chapter but I'll make it up for youu! 😘
And also please comment what you think, but not
mean thing tho 😭 anyways stay iconic babes

Word: 734

< Paris-Saint-German >On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara