Chapter 7

Chapter 7

*Author's P.O.V*

Harry giggles as his best friend whispers something in his ear before pointing over to a girl, who is going to the bar. Harry shakes his head then sits his beer bottle down, fixing up his hair and clothes because he doesn't want to make a bad first impression. She does look easy but he doesn't want to take any chances. He slips out of the booth and heads to the girl. Once he is beside her, he gives a soft tap to her shoulder. She turns around and her eyes grow wide once she sees him. He holds in a giggle at her reaction. He is kind of drunk as he grabs her hand and kisses it lightly.

It doen't take long for Harry to have the girl wrap around his finger. They are still sitting at the bar laughing and talking it up with each other. Harry is slightly going back to being sober as the girl, who he found out is Helena, gets drunk. He tenses up when he hears a familiar Irish voice. He decides that he is going to act like he doesn't know that the blonde is here. That is really hard though because Niall is having a good time, which upsets him. He wants him to be sad and guilty. He just wants to go over there and punch him with all the power he has.

"So are we going back to your place or mine?" Helena questions as she finishes off her tenth shot of vodka.

"Mine." Harry states with his eyes focusing on the blonde, who is giggling and drinking with some short blue eye male.

"Looks like someone wants a piece of you." The blue eye male points out as he nods his head to Harry and Niall scoffs.

"That's the guy I've been telling you about Louis. The one that wants me to fuck him and keeps begging for it." Niall says, rolling his eyes before looking back at his friend.

Niall didn't want to be around Harry anymore so he sat his drink down and grabbed Louis hands pulling him to the dance floor. Harry shook his head with a grin knowing exactly what Niall was trying to pull and he was sure that he's going to beat him at his own game. Harry pulled Helena over to the dance floor making sure he was a good distance from Niall and his 'date'. Harry looked over at Zayn who shook his head with a smile on his face knowing what his friend was trying to do. Helena sort of knew what was happening and she really didn't care all she wanted was to get fucked.

"Can we go back to your place now?" Helena asked and Harry looked back at her trying to decided because trust me it was hard.

"Sure." Harry said then looked over at Zayn giving him a nod to the exit and Zayn waved at them before heading to the bar.

Harry left the club but not before giving Niall a smirk but once he was outside a blank look came up on his face. It didn't take long for Harry and Helena to burst through Harry's front door with their mouths attached to each other. The door was closed with Harry's foot and soon there were clothes on the floor leading up to the bedroom. Nothing but moans and groans were heard in the room for at least 30 minutes or so. Zayn was there through it all but he came 10 minutes when they started and sat downstairs watching TV and drinking beer.

*Next Day*

"Thanks for letting me shower." Helena said as she stood by the front door putting her hair in a ponytail.

"No problem." Harry said watching her leave before going over to the living room and laying on top of a sleeping Zayn who groaned."Wake up."

Zayn made no type of movement to get up which made Harry pout and sit up with his arms crossed over his chest. He punched at Zayn's chest lightly but still got no response from him which made Harry whine. He did the only thing he could he leaned down to Zayn's ear and moaned softly a smile coming up on his face when Zayn's eyes snapped open. He shook his head finding it kind of sad that the only way he could get his friend to do something was by seducing him. He sat up again watching as Zayn sat up and grabbed some pain pills out of his jacket. He popped it in his mouth and swallowed it dry making a face at the bitter taste.

Before a word could leave Harry's mouth there was a knock on the door which made Harry's face turn into confusion. He got off of Zayn and headed upstairs to take a shower not in the mood to open the door leaving Zayn to do it. He got out the shower a few minutes later walking back downstairs with a towel around his waist as he used another towel to dry his hair. He stopped in his tracks when he saw Niall talking to Zayn who didn't look angry at all for seeing him. Harry stood in his spot knowing if he gave himself away they would instantly stop the conversation.

"You really didn't have to be harsh to him I know he may act like a prick but he's a good guy. Sure he may love sex over everything else but you could have at least gave him a handjob or something. I know the things you said were true but you didn't have to tell him that." Zayn said and Harry mentally laughed in his head before clearing his throat dramatically which made Zayn and Niall eyes lock on him.

"Nice to know you and Niall are on the same page it really brightens my heart so much now what would you both like to eat I'm making breakfast." Harry said wrapping the towel around his neck and loosening the one around his waist.

"Come on Harry don't be this way I'm sorry okay." Zayn said following Harry into the kitchen with Niall trailing right behind them.

"I'm sorry Harry I want us to start over we got off on the wrong foot." Niall said holding his hand out to Harry who looked at it.

"Sure, my name is Harry and I want you to fuck me." Harry said with a smile on his face as he shook Niall's hand.

"Me name is Niall and I would love to fuck you." Niall said and Harry eyes grew wide along with Zayn's eyes.
»»»»»»»»»»»

Vote

Share

Comment

I'm sorry with all this drama shit. I'll try to put in some Narry cuteness. I have another idea for this story but I don't know if you guys might want it. It took me so long to write this chapter. I had writers block for a while but I think I'm good now.

Bye my mittens. ○○★★♧♧