Chapter 2: Plan A successful?

Po walks up to Dipsy who was sitting on the slide, talking with himself.

Po: Eh Oh Dipsy!

Dipsy: Oh, Eh Oh Po! Where were you? You've been out for a while.

Po: I just went to the beach and watched the waves.

Dipsy: Oh alright. Noo Noo was getting a little worried about you so he went looking for you.

Po: Ya he found me and we talked a little. Also I want to make Custard for everyone do you want some too?

Dipsy: Oh sure! I'd love some!

Po: Alright!

Po walks over to the tubby table and grabs all of her house mate's tubby bowls. Then goes to the Custard machine, pulls a lever down and presses the red button. The pink fluid comes out of the tap and into the tubby bowls.

Once all the tubby custard is made, Po then passes it out to her friends.

Po: Here you go Laa laa. I hope you feel better soon.

Laa Laa: Thank you Po. your so sweet.

Po: Your welcome Laa Laa!

Po walks over to Dipsy and gives his custard to him in a excited expression.

Po: Here you go Dipsy!

Dipsy: Thanks Po. Don't forget some for yourself. You need to eat today.

Po: I will and I promise this time.

Po walks over to Tinky Winky and gives him the custard.

Po: Here you go Tinky Winky!

Tinky Winky: Thank you Po!

Po: Your welcome Tinky Winky!

Po walks to get her tubby custard bowl and fills it up with custard.

All the tubbies sit down at the Tubby table and enjoy their meal or last meal?