Chapter 1:Freedom and Reunion

(Present Day)
Two people are standing across from one another and are wearing armor, one is wearing red armor with emerald green jewels across their body and the other one is wearing white armor with wings and has blue gems across the body. These two are the current welders of the Boosted gear and divide dividing longinus class sacred gears and there names are Issei Hyoudou, the current welder of the boosted gear that has the Welsh dragon Ddraig sealed inside and the other one is Vali Lucifer, the current welder of the divide dividing gear that has the Vanishing Dragon Albion.
The two now named individuals could be seen in the air floating above Kuoh Academy and it was the day of the peace meeting between the leaders of the 3 faction which are Sirzechs Lucifer and his wife Grayfia who is making a transportion magic circle along with Serafall Leviathan who has katerea Leviathan trapped by binding and is some how regenerating from her earlier fight and standing next to Sirzechs are the Governor of the Fallen Angels, Azazel and The chief of the Seraph and Angels Micheal and the three are supporting the barrier that Sirzechs but up moments before hand and behind the adults are Rias gremory's peerage and Irina who are watching Issei's fight and Sona and Tsubaki who are watching over Katerea so she doesn't escape, Azazel then whispers to Sirzechs and Micheal.

("Zechs, Micheal can y'all sense the seal weakening when Vali used [ half dimension] when he was fighting Issei Hyoudou?")

("Yeah I sensed the weakening and it feels like its still weakening as we speak.")

("Shit your both right so what do we do if he breaks out of the seal?!")

The three leaders whisper among themselves about the seal and the person inside it.

(Scene shift to outside the barrier of Kuoh Academy)
A man with short black hair wearing sunglasses and a black shirt that is abit short for him and dark blue cloak and black jeans is standing on a building near the school.

"Its about time for you to wake up old friend and its time I make my presence known to the faction leader once again like old time sake."

The black haired man said that as he starts making his way towards the school.

(Scene shift to fight between Issei and Vali)
The current Red Dragon Emporers could be seen breathing heavily while wearing his armor.

("Damn Ddraig, why is this guy so strong and what is that ominous arua that is in the air?")

[The reason why he is stronger is because of many thing that you lack except in strenght and destruction you win in those places and the arua that you sense is....]

("Ddraig why did you just go silent on me?")

[Partner stay on high alert and watch your surroundings he's awake and ready to fight.]

"Ddraig who are you tal-"

Out of nowhere Issei got punch in face andhis helmet completely shattered and he got sent flying into the ground making a crater.

[PARTNER ARE YOU OKAY AND SIRZECHS GET THE REST OUT OF HERE HE IS AWAKE AND OUT OF THE SEAL!!!]

After Ddraig said that Sirzech forcefully teleported Grayfia, Rias and her peerage(minus Issei), sona, saji, and Tsubaki to his home in the underworld and Micheal forcefully teleported Irina back to the first hevean. Suddenly the voice of Albion could be heard laughing like a sane physco.

"Umm, Albion are you okay you never laugh like that and who punch my rival into the ground."

Vali asked his partner, Ablion in a kinda,scared but serious tone of voice and Albion said.

["I'm okay Vali, but I wouldn't fight the person who punched the host of Ddraig unless you wanted to end up like him and Bikou is about about to arrice here."]