۵ 𝔸𝕔𝕥 I : chapter 7۵

{Arisu's POV}

۵_____________________________۵

Both karube and I were on our way to go tell chota and that women shibuki about our plan. A sour, but painful feeling seeped in my chest. Y/N wasn't seen at all since we last departed at the beginning of the game, it was very worrisome.

"hey, karube? have you seen Y/N at all?"

Karube seemed to not wanna make eye contact.

"... the last time I saw was on the roof. when you stopped the bomb, they were gone."

so... they abandoned us?... me? why??

The familiar feeling of disappointment and slight heartbroken was spread through my head.

"we better hurry, the people sounded in a rush. if we're too late, well possibly never see others to help."

Sighing, I nodded saddly. Y/N wasn't the main problem here, getting back was, and if Y/n wishes to stay... 

well then, Ill decide when the time comes...

{no one's POV}

a certain tall brunette laid in the middle of the abandoned street, blood had soaked through the bandages on their neck.

"-azai..."

"--san!"

the brunette felt themselves wake up slowly as a familiar voice echoed out.

"dazai-san! thank goodness, I thought you had died..."

The brunette laid still with wide eye's. Infront of them was their...

"dazai- sensei.."

"ah- be careful with that Akutagawa! "

"don't touch me, weretiger!"

Both Akutagawa, and Atsushi, whom was the brunettes student, and ex-student sat  infront of them fighting over nonsense. the two were too busy bickering that they failed to see the dark look the tall person had on their face.

"Atsushi....I thought I told you to not to... Are  you asking for a death wish?"

standing up, the brunette, Y/N, glared at the two.

"d-dazai san.... Its not what it seems, I thought the building was exploding! I wasn't the only one..."

This wasn't supposed to happen.... did SHE mess up? does she think this is funny.?...

"you aren't the only ones??"

Atsushi was the only one to respone with a quick yes, while akutagawa nodded.

"the agency and port mafia are both here. and a few others, but thats for another time. what happened to you?"

as Atsushi asked this, you, y/n, Found yourself remembering what happened.

{a few hours ago}

"we are monsters, being human, Is never going to happen"

Those words echoed throughout your head. At this, Your body senses go numb, and your eyes revealed your true your true feelings....nothing. Nothing was seen behind those eyes, the ones that used to hold a fake glimmer, now replaced with a blank, empty, lifeless brown  eyes.

The scenes of you killing, torturing, abusing others sped through your head. For the first time in your life, You felt over whelmed. Everything was too fast for your liking.

"Death is a dream, a dream you don't deserve"

that was the last you heard of your past self...

"gauh-!?!"

You gasped as a you felt pain envelope your neck. Looking down, blood had started to drench the bandages.

Your vision was abit blurry, but you could make out a shiny odd shaped object in your hand.

When did I....

You were confused as you had never carried such an object. But before you could question that any more, your vision blacked out as you slammed onto the cold, dark, and abandoned street.

[back to present]

"ppft- there's nothing to worry about Atsushi kun! I was jsut playing around. you guys take things so seriously, its boring~"

Standing up you cracked your body of any loos or tired joints.

"Daz-"

"there you are! Do you have any clue just how worried I- erm, *cough* everyone was?!"

A familiar blonde male came rushing over angerly. You remembered what happened back at the agency, ever since that day you never thought that you'd have to see their faces ever again.

"Kunikida kunn~! is that you? you've got-"

before you could continue on your act, a building in the distance exploded...

"bwah?!! W-what was that???"

Atsushi jumped back, even Akutagawa flinched a tad bit. 

"*sigh* That would be the sound of yet another building exploding. It's concerning for most part, we'll find out what that was la-"

You cut Kunikida off by pushing him gently out of the way, The building was not too far from where we stood.

"So it seems we'll have to wait for the next game tomorrow night, I'll make sure you all get your visa's.. but for now you all should rest and relax till tomorrow."

You for once was being serious. You may not have cared about them, But you knew it was your fault why they were here...

"wati, hold on- Game?! you call that-"

Kunikida pointing in the direction the building had exploded.

" -a 'game'? and what just are these 'VISA's' you speak of?"

Spotting ranpo in the distance, you started making your way, but not without making something clear.

"This is a world of life or death. Your only chance of survival here is luck. I'll discuss all your questions later, but we- or you, need to rest before tomorrow"

As ranpo noticed you, he caught the hint you wanted to go to the base. Ranpo nodded, before leading the way.

۵_____________________________۵