Training Montage

The following will be showed later in future chapters:

Here we see Sun giving a Superman punch to a student, Ao giving another student a curb stomp to the table and finally, our green cinnamon roll gave the explosive pomeranian an Attitude Adjustment to the table. These three were about to give the same Pomeranian a triple power bomb but was stopped by-

Principal: Can someone tell me...sigh, how did this all happened?

The principal asked the people in front of him, it consists of Sun, who's very energetic, Ao, who's looking at the Pomeranian with a dead look, Midoriya, who looks anywhere but his mother and the principal, The Pomeranian, who's scarred and was looking at Ao with a pissed look and behind him was his mother.

Sun: THAT WAS FUN!

Principal: No it was not! You broke our equipment, you injured our students, and you almost killed someone.

Ao: With all due respect sir, why don't I explain what happened.

Pomeranian: I'll tell you what happened! Deku and these losers tried to kill us!

Ao: The reason is self defense because you tried to throw an explosion at Midoriya-san!

Pomeranian: No I didn't do it! He's trying to frame me!

Ao: Listen here you little brat! You think you could get away with this just you got a quirk!

Pomeranian: I'll be the most powerful! I'll be number on-

And that his mother smacked her fist on his head, shutting him up.

Pomeranian's mother: Quiet brat!

Sun: I WANNA FIGHT MORE!

Ao: QUIET BROTHER!

Principal: sigh With all due respect, any one of you, what really happened?

Ao: Well.....it all started a week ago.....

Flashback~.....

We see Midoriya, walking at the beach. He then saw a shirtless Sun doing push ups on a plank, surrounded by burning coal.

Midoriya: This is the training I'm going to do?!

Sun: Huh? Oh hey, Kid.

He waved, while stopping his exercise routine, he grab the nearby towel and wipe his sweats.

Sun: This is not the training you're going to do, don't worry. I'll help you train your, Three S.

Midoriya: Three S?

Sun: It means:
Strength.
Speed.
Stamina.

Midoriya: Oh you don't worry about Stamina, Al- I mean, my sensei trained me a few months ago.

Sun: I'm still going to train your stamina. Now come kid, let's meditate.

He said, while pointing at the two mats, he and Midoriya sat down and meditate with only the sounds of the breeze and the sea.