POUR OUT YOUR HEART

Give, Give, Give...But did you ever think to stop ? Of course not because if you did you would have stopped. But it takes more than a couple of times to actually stop right ? Keep on holding on to the little piece of them that you can huh...Let it go and face the fact. The fact ? You know the fact. But before realizing the fact you gave from the heart, kindness, & of your bright side ! You didn't notice huh ? they started loving your hand instead of your heart. But honestly it's not the fact that you didn't realize it's just the consistent battle between the mind & the heart. Your mind tells you no but your heart tells you keep giving. But why would it say continue you ask ? Because for some reason you believe & see some sort of good in them still. They show a red flag the first time you continue to brush it off because who cares? no biggie right ? Knowing it's not right but who's to say it's wrong right. But the continuous cycle of the same thing & thoughts of wondering starts to drain you. You gave and treated them right not due to the principle but due to the fact of how it's suppose to be. You look in the mirror but do you even see you , do those real eyes of yours recognize those real lies ? I don't think so because if they knew better then they'd do better. But you live & learn right...Always remember it's just a matter of time. Their either going to learn you or be a lesson. But ask yourself will you teach them or will you learn ? One day you did open your eyes a bit and realize enough is enough. Use the knowledge that you have learned along the way or the knowledge I have taught you. Open your eyes, mind, heart, & ears because it is all within you but will you use it or cast it out. If so always remember and do DILIGENCE! You sat there as you thought, wondered, & overthink about was it right then you realize you don't & didn't deserve any parts of their wrong doings. Then you stood up took action for what you deserved & deserve. Went M.I.A, found you again although you was never looking for them. Devoted so much time into them as i'm doing to this novel. But why not devote to something that is certain to be beneficial. I forgot my apologizes....Everyone needs love to. Because your inner child never received the love you deserved. As she said to herself " Enough is enough time for change. WAKE UP " ! & then she....