𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄

" you were the love of my life, and now i look at you as if we're strangers "

BYUL'S ONE AND ONLY BOYFRIEND AND EX:

NISHIMURA RIKI

DATING LENGTH: January 2014 - February 2018 (4 years and 1 month)

2nd time: December 2020 - September 2021 (9 months)

TYPE OF LOVE:

First love
Childhood love
Unrequited but actually requited
Yearning love
Everlasting love

BACKSTORY:

Byul and Niki met through pure coincidence. Both were children at the time, 8 and 9 respectively. There was nothing interesting about their first meeting, actually.

Byul was always a clumsy girl throughout her entire life. That was no secret. Her parents actually gone to drastic lengths just to keep her from tripping over things every two seconds. It was cute to most people, but incredibly stressful to her mom and dad.

One day, her parents had taken her to the park after school, as she had some extremely well on a test. And while her parents were chatting on a bench, and Byul was on the swings, she saw a boy sitting alone. No friends there with him or anything. There seemed to be no adult in sight either. So Byul did what she does best, talk to strangers.

She has asked the boy why he opted on sitting alone, to which he replied that he likes it. And she huffed before calling him stupid, and decided to make a sand castle with him.

She learned the boy was actually Riki, and he was a year younger than her.

The rest was history. They became fast friends after that. They practically shared everything with each other, holding no secrets at all. They promised each other that nothing would be a secret while being friends with each other.

And nothing was.

When Riki felt something strange in his chest whenever he looked at Byul, he told her. Because they told each other everything, that's what they do.

Byul actually thought that Riki was dying, and she went in tears to the boys parents, crying about everything he described to her. This lead Riki to believe he was actually dying and he too started crying. Both the children looked so silly in that situation, crying to the boys parents about how Riki's heart would beat extra fast when he was around the older girl.