Chapter 3: The... Imagined order?

As he was walking to monastery he was hit with quite a hook.

??? "Heh. Loser."
??? "Now where do you think you're going?"

"??? "Now where do you think you're going?"

Pete: "Well I was going to monastery."

???: "Traitors like you are what's wrong with this nation!"

Pete: "Well it's just for-"

He was hit with another punch.

???: "People call me the Order. Short for IMAGINEd order."

Pete: "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"

Order: "What is wrong with you? DUMB EMPYREAN TRAITOR!"

The order proceeded to ramble on about Pete being a traitor while you blank out and listen to a voice inside Pete's head.

???: "You need a hand?"

Pete: "You again?"

???: "You need help or do you not?"

Pete: "I guess I do need help..."

???: "I will take control over your body and make this "Order" lad go away, you good with that?"

Pete: "As long as this goober is not near me when I wake up, sure."

???: "Let the professional go to work"

Pumpkin Pete feels like he is ascending. Before he could react, he goes through a wormhole borderlands style, and is now landed in present day.

[this is a checkpoint, use this to pause the current music if you are actually listening to the music i'm putting in the chapters.]

Chapter 3 Part 2: Present day

Pumpkin Pete forgot that he was playing a silly roblox game, but he still had so many questions.

Who was the voice talking to him? Did he really get knocked out in real life? Was this a feature in the game, or was this something supernatural trying to communicate to him? 

He was so immersed in the roblox game that he simply forgot about everything bad in his life. He met so much unique people that nobody in real life could compare...

 He met so much unique people that nobody in real life could compare