ii. 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐀𝐒𝐒

┊ ➶ 。˚ ° s2; chapter one, act one ✧

.* deadg1rl and madmax

OCTOBER 30TH , 1984

little warning this fic is quite angsty, just a notice !! happy reading babygirls. this chapter contains underage smoking 🤷‍♀️ and Mavis and Max LITERALLY wanting eachother dead.

TW : over usage of the words anger, bitch and shove LMAOOOO

Oh, Mavis Wheeler. The Mitski coded ever.

⸺ 𝐌𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄

⸺ 𝐌𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄. 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐄 wasn't even sad about it anymore. She wasn't wearing rainbow clips in her hair anymore, she wasn't wearing Scooby Doo, Strawberry Shortcake or Hello Kitty themed T-shirts anymore. Nor was she kept to herself and quiet. And quite frankly, she couldn't find herself to care.

Detention after detention for not handing in homework, gratifying the bathroom stalls, breakdowns, yelling at teachers and students wasnt something you would catch her doing in 1983. But something happened that year, something that changed her as a person forever.

She twisted people's arms, smashed their faces into lockers if they spoke ill of her — or her friends and family — and she yelled hurtful insults as if it was her second language. She learned not to grow remorse anymore, walking away painless as the other stared in shock or cried to themself quietly.

She was totally numb to the thought of other people, even herself. People almost tried to stop helping her at this point, but there's always one person who tries to claw through all the walls she had built up. And she didn't know that until late october.

— 🪵 —

⸺ 𝐌𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐎-𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐓 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐃 Mike, Lucas and Dustin towards the school she dreaded the most. Her walkman was clipped to her belt, "Rock me, Amadeus." by Falco blasted in her ears as she peddled along, zoning out the conversation the boys were having.