Chapter 42

Stepping out of bath she wraps the bathrobe around her naked body and comes out of the washroom only to gasped looking the room decorated with Petals of roses flowers and candles around the room.

Her heart swelled in happiness and shock seeing the effort he has made to make her smile. Her eyes roams around the room to find the man who was behind her joy but wasn't able to find him.

Frowning to herself and being confused she walks to bed and found a box with a note. She took the note and read it loud.

" hey baby, I know you would be wondering where I am. You don't worry about me. I am making some arrangements for your next surprise. I have left a gift for you on the bed. I hope you're feel much better and appreciated after taking long bath. Open the gift and get dressed. I know you will be Devine and I'll be lost in your beauty baby. I will be back soon. You don't move away or come to find me. I'll be there before you know it. I love you baby. Get dressed and wait for me baby.

Yours,
Husband
Neil.

Her eyes welled up seeing the such sweet and beautiful note written from him. Her heart overwhelmed with joy and gratitude for his words. She kissed the note and safely placed it inside the drawer and sitting down on bed she opens the box.

Her eyes widen when she looks what's inside the box. Her heart flutters seeing the white dress. It looked so elegant and comfortable. She took the dress out of the box and found few jewellery inside like a necklace, bracelet  and earring.

Her thumbs brushed against her eyes wiping the tears off. She couldn't wait to see him and crash into his arms.

After a while composing herself she got up and starts getting ready. She got dressed in a white dressed that he gifted her and sitting on a stool front of the mirror she starts doing her make up.

Wearing the bracelet and earring she looks at the necklace that looked so beautiful. She wore it around her neck and was struggling with hooking the necklace end when she felt his presence behind her.

His fingers brushed against her skin. He looks at her with a soft smile and removing her hair at one side he got the hold of the hooks and ties it before bending down little and placing a kiss right on behind her neck. Her body shivers up at his action.

She gripped onto his hand and closed her eyes. His eyes were on hers. He couldn't look away looking at his wife who looked incredible dressed in white looking a truly angel from heaven. His fingers continues to brushed against her skins and his lips stayed in crook her neck as he inhaled her fragrance that melted his heart.

Her wide opens as he whispered her name out and looked straight into his eyes. The world seems to stopped for them. Neil still staring his wife with so much made her stand up and turning her around facing her towards him cups her face while absorbing his wife beauty. His smile widener as he looks at his wife and he could feel his heart pounding faster.

Neil : baby, you look absolutely gorgeous. I love you. I just imagined you looking so beautiful but didn't expected you would beyond my imagination.

She smiles and tiptoeing she kissed his cheek appreciating him. He smiles and placed a kiss on her forehead.

Avni : you also look handsome Neil. When did go shopping? I love this dress.

Neil : I didn't go shopping in here baby. I brought it with me. I really liked this dress when I saw it and thought to gift you back in India but then I thought why not this on our dinner date. I wanted to you wearing this dress on our dinner date.

Her stomach was filled with butterflies. She felt so blessed and fortunate to have him in her life. She whispered I love you to him against his chest as she hugged him. He smiles wrapping his arms around her body pulling her closer to his chest. He dropped a kiss on her head and breaking the hug looks at her.