Do you feel the same?!

time skip to 1 year since Leah's debut for Arsenal.

Jordan's POV

There's no easy way of putting this other than the fact that i've caught feelings for Leah. We go on "mate dates" quite often and slowly overtime, i've fallen pretty hard for her. I can't bring my self to tell her though because i don't even know wether she likes girls anyways.

Its training day today and we have a game this weekend against Man City away. It's 7:30 am and Leah's picking me up at 8 and i'm still not ready so i better go and do that.

Leah's POV

I need to leave in 5 minutes to pick up Jord and i can't be late. My mum sent her good morning text and after giving her a quick call, it was time to leave.

I like Jordan and it's an issue because i doubt she feels the same way. I know she likes girls but i don't think she'll like me in that way. Time to give Alex a quick catch up call before picking Jordan up.

Alex: Leah it's 7:30am, why are you calling me.
Leah: I need to ask you something.
Alex: Okay. Ask away.
Leah: So basically, i think i like Jordan.
Alex: Yeah everyone does, what's the issue?
Leah: No not in that way. I like like her. More than a friend way.
Alex: Omg Leah really??
Leah: Um...yes.
Alex: Have you told her?
Leah: No. I don't think i'm going to either.
Alex: Why? It's not like she doesn't like you back.
Leah: How do you know that?
Alex: Leah trust me, i know Jord. She likes you. Like likes you.
Leah: Okay thank you. Right i need to go and pick her up, im just outside hers so i need to call her.
Alex: Okay bye bye Leah! No funny business now.
Leah: Yeah whatever. Goodbye Al.

After the call ended, i phoned Jord just to tell her i'm outside. She declined the call but text just to say she'll be a minute now. After 5 minutes, she came out with all her stuff for training. She looked sad. I don't want to ask questions but i need to ask her if she's alright. She got into the car and i was quick to ask if she's alright.

Leah: Good Morning my Jordy. Are you okay?
Jordan: Good morning LeLe. I'm not doing too good. How are you?!
Leah: Why what's up? Do you want to talk about it?
Jordan: It's not something that's easy to talk about otherwise i'd tell you.
Leah: Okay. I'm always here. And trust me, i know more than you think.

Jordans POV

What does she mean by that? i know more than you think. Does she know i like her? This can't be happening right now.

For the time being, i just sat there in silence. Leah had music on and she kept looking over at me. I could tell she was worried and was curious about my emotions but i can't tell her. I glance over and gave her a smile and she gave me a soft smile back.

Leah pulled up to the training ground and we both got out without saying a word to one another. We got our bags out and i just grabbed her hand and squeezed it tightly.

Jordan: Thank you for being there Le.
Leah: I'm always going to be here for you. You don't have to thank me.
Jordan: Let's go have a good session.
Leah: Of course. By the way, do you want to come over mine after training?
Jordan: I don't see why that's an issue.
Leah: Okay great. Let's go.

Leah's POV

Wow todays training was amazing. Jord trained so well and everyone looks well prepared to face Man City tomorrow. After the session, we all went into the canteen to get some food before heading off to be free for the rest of the day.