10pm.

Mattheo's Pov

I rushed downstairs before i said anything else to her, I wouldn't sleep with someone i've known for years and formed a real friendship with if i didn't care about her. She knows me , I know she knows me but what if she was drunk and hated me.

I walked in a fast place towards the common room when Blaise stopped me.

"So you and Athena" He raised his brow at me facing me fully.

"What about it Blaise you have no right to tell us what to do" I spit back at him

"Remember don't hurt her Riddle" He smoted while giving the death stare

"Well she was the one who hurt me, so i don't wanna hear it Zabini" I rolled my eyes back at him and walked off to the common room.

I saw everyone around the table and rolled my eyes again before Lorenzo looked up at me

"Are you coming to the Ravenclaw party tonight man" He said as everyone looked at me

"Yea i'll be there" i said rushing up to my room.

Athena's Pov

I walked into the common room after wondering the halls for a bit, trying to calm my nerves. As i walked into the common room to see all of my friends except for Mattheo around the table by the fire.

"Hey Ath come sit" Pansy smiled up at me

I walked over to them sitting next to Blaise and Lorenzo

"Are you going to the party tonight" Astoria said smiling at me brightly

"Uh yeah what time" I replied

"10pm" Enzo replied from behind me

I looked at the time seeing it was 8:30, i told them i was going to get ready and walked up to my room quickly.

Tonight was the night i needed to let go, I sat infront of my mirror again thinking of a makeup idea to do.

I rolled my eyes and sighed before getting up to find a dress to wear, I went into my closet trying to find a dress after at least 20 minutes i pick a skin tight sparked dark blue dress.

I walked back into my room and sat back down i did a Blue smokey eye with a nude lip, I took my hair down and left it down. I curled by hair and put on sliver jewelry.

I put on my dress to see it was 9:20pm i rolled my eyes, I really didn't want to go but i needed to let go. I decided i was gonna get drunk tonight and do whatever i could to forgot about last night.

I sat infront of my mirror for a bit trying to relax myself, I put on my black heels from the other night. i sprayed myself with perfume and heard a knock at the door.

"Hey girlllll" Pansy said with Astoria behind hee

She was obviously drunk already, I shook my head and let them in.

"You look gorgeous babyy" She said again sitting on my bed

"Thanks Pans, you pregaming?" i laughed and shook my head.

"You know it we should we go it's 10" Astoria said

I left my room with them infront of me walking down the stairs to see the boys all ready, their all wearing different color button downs and black dress pants.

"Woooooo" Enzo said smiling at us and spinning me around

"Enzo stop" i laughed at him and bumping into him purposely

"Come on cuties" Theodore said as we all walked out

We all walked out of the common room sneaking out into the Ravenclaw hall,

Pansy stumbled making noise

"Shut the fuck up" Theo, Blasie, and Draco said in unison

She rolled her eyes as we walked into the common room.

Athena's Fit