𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘷𝘪'𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦"𝚃𝙾𝙿"

𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘷𝘪'𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦
"𝚃𝙾𝙿"

||

"Li' daddy, ima call ya back alright?" Ares said as him and Dazaí were on FaceTime together and his right AirPod was in his ear, and Ares knocked onto the Benavi's front door and looked down at his phone. "Ight, stay safe baby boy."

"Ya kno' Top." Ares grinned softly, licking over his lips and admiring Tae's features and taking a FaceTime photo of Tae.

Tae laughed at him and hummed in response. "Say, I'll let you kno' when i'm otw ta ya 'kay?"

"'Kay." Ares heard from Tae before the call ended between them, Ares took his AirPod out of his ear and put it into his case and slid his phone and case into his joggers.

Ares was checking on his brother, seeing how he haven't spoken to Benavi in a few days which was rare, plus since he was out he had a few drops so he would have some money in his possession.

His ears keened to the brief arguing then Ben's front door was swung open by Benavi sneaky link, Ares stared at her who's looked like she was crying a bit, "Navi hea'?" He asked in a dry tone.

She wasn't one of Benavi's normal links, she liked him more than he liked her.

Ares didn't know why hoes were stuck onto Ben so much because he was the definition of a fuck boy, he played girls left to right and had them wrapped around his fingers.

"Yes his ho' ass is here." She said with a mug on her face, stepping aside to allow Ares to walk inside.

"Bitch, who a ho?!" Ares heard Benavi booming voice from his bedroom, "Benavi Fields!"

Ares laughed at her response, "Not tha government." He shook his head.

"Get to steppin' li' bitch!" Ben yelled, making Kayla to huff and slammed the door as she left out.

Walking to Benavi's bedroom and entering into his room where Benavi was sipping on lean and smoking a Backwood between his fingers, he looks a bit stressed.

"Mane wat goin on wit' her?" Ares asked, closing the door behind him and pulling his pre-rolled from behind his ear.

Benavi sighed and licked his lips and Ares flopped down beside him and took a lighter from his Windbreaker and sparked his blunt. "Brah, you kno' dat ole lady from tha movies?"

"Shitchea, wats her name?" Ares said before snapping his fingers then her name popped into his head, "Lanai?"

"Mhm." Ben nodded, "So wat happened?" Ares asked, looking over at him and creasing his eyebrows.