There confession (Part 4)

Louise soon asked to Hazel, "Would you like to dance with me?" Hazel saw that someone was holding Louise's hand just as she was about to respond to the query. She was startled when she noticed who was holding Louise's hand and turned to face the owner. Kavin was the one who was furious and irate. Louise was being dragged out of the hallway by him. Along with them, Hazel left the hallway. Because of the dancing and loud music, no one saw it happen or could hear Louise's voice while he was screaming. 

Hazel POV  :                                                                                                                                                                                              No one knew what Kavin would do to Louise, so I went outside with them. He was taken to the garden by Kavin, who then started beating him. She was startled and proceeded to confront Kavin. He was being continually and mercilessly beaten by Kavin's punches, his lip was bleeding and he became very weak. He was not paying attention to me when I tried to stop him. I yelled, "CAN YOU PLEASE STOP KAVIN?" out of frustration. I yelled, and he stopped. When he stood up, I noticed Louise fleeing the area. After witnessing the school's bad guy fleeing in such a manner, I was once more astonished. "Why the hell were you beating him?" I questioned Kavin.Slowly, he took my hands in his, and what he said next startled me.

Sorry if that was too short. See you in the next section.