Chapter 1

(3 person pov)

"Good morning"ally screamed "good morning" polan said to ally after he got done brushing his teeth. "ally can you go see if Brooke is up if not can you wake her up?" Polan asked "ok!"

(Ally pov)

I walk in and see Brooke is asleep. "Brooke wake up!" I yelled " go away ally I'm trying to sleep" Brooke said to me.*gasp dramatically* "how could you say that to me!" I said "whatever what time is it" Brooke asked me "It's 6:30 we have an hour till school!" "Oh ok give me 15 minutes ok" Brooke said "ok!" I said as I walk out of her room.

I walk into the living room and sit at the couch and I started watching ginna & Georgia

( Polan pov)

I look up and see ally sitting watching TV. I get on my phone and text my boyfriend Alan seeing if he wants to come over and eat breakfast with us. "Hey wanna come over and eat breakfast with us" I texted "sure I be there in 15 minutes" Alan texted back "ok cya there" "cya" Alan texted back. I put my phone down and start cooking breakfast for everyone.

I get done with cooking and placed it on the table I hear the door bell ring."ally can you finish putting the food on the table while I got get the door" "sure" ally said. I walk over to the door and open it to see my bf I hug him and kissed him on the lips."hey honey" "hey princess"
" Ok lovebirds get to the table before I eat y'all piece of food!" Ally yelled I laugh and give him a pec on the lips and see Brooke and ally sitting already at the table.

(3 person pov)

Everyone was laughing and eating having a great time!

•••after eating•••

(3 person pov)

After everyone got done eating polan when to do the dishes and everyone when to get there backpacks for school

School uniform↓
(Ignore the people)

Who's pov should be do for school??

Also this is my only second time I work on a story so sorry if it is trash!