Webbing on the Wall-Grizzam

Grizzam Spidey Au

Sam sighed, webbed to the Alley wall where he had noticed a mugging. Of course, he hadn't even begun to pull out his phone when he had seen the flying red blur before he was against the wall and watching as the muggers had started running down the street, Spiderman following close behind.

He was stuck there for another five minutes before he finally saw the expected police cars pulling up. And no superhero in sight. Damn it Spidey.

A police officer walked over, he started talking but Sam couldn't quite make out his lips.

"I'm sorry sir, I'm deaf. I know ASL."

He was able to make out an "Oh sorry." before the police officer turned, waving another one over.

'Hi, I'm Officer Michaels. This is Officer Davidson. I'll interpret for you.'

Sam smiled and nodded. 

'First, your name.'

"Sam Eliot"

'This one is kind of necessary. You aren't a mugger are you?'

"No. I witnessed the incident." It was odd, not being able to move his hands as they were glued to his sides. The web must have been slung sloppily because normally he was given the ability to.

'And what did you witness?'

"I heard a few yells; I saw maybe five men and the guy getting mugged. They ran off when Spiderman came over."

'Any reason he might have chosen to web you to the wall?'

"Let's just say I have been caught up in this place multiple times. It's like the trouble follows me. He knows I would have followed to collect some shots for the newspaper." His foot, which had been one of the few un-webbed things, nudged his bag on the ground. 

Officer Davidson picked it up, only looking at it for a moment before placing it next to him.

'That should be all.'

Sam nodded and thanked them and with perfect timing, Spidey came swinging in flipping and landing a couple feet in front of him. Sam gave a small sigh of relief.

"Sorry about that, officers. Don't need the citizens getting hurt." Sam smiled at the signing, watching as the Officer copied the kindness.

"Perfectly alright."

"They are webbed on 12th, small alley. Near a bakery I think."

And the officers left, leaving Spidey and Sam.

"Sorry, but they were armed." Spidey started but Sam just shook his head, using his head to gesture to the web holding him against the wall.

"Right." Spiderman quickly sprayed the dewebber and watched as the webs fell to the groud.

"You should really supply that to the police." Sam said as he grabbed his bag.

'Probably you alright.'

'I'm fine love, but I really hope you set up a camera of some kind near there.'

The superhero pulled a small disk from who knows where and handed it to Sam.

'Security footage from the fight. You be able to get something from that. Do you want to get carried home.'

'I'm fine, Becca needs me to babysit today. Date night with Kelly.'

'See you tonight.'

Sam looks over to the officers, who are all conversing behind the cars. He presses a kiss to Spidey's cheek and smile before walking off.