Casting...

NOW PLAYING...

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

1:35 ──────── 3:47
II

ᴿᴱᴾᴱᴬᵀ ‖ ᴾᴬᵁˢᴱ ᴺᴱˣᵀ ˢᴼᴺᴳ
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

PARADISE - (G)I-DLE
"You're my paradise, my own paradise...
Every time I look into those angel eyes."

"Took so long to meet you,
but finally met you...
I'm so lucky I have found you."

*:・゚*:・゚

INTRODUCING...
NEAVEH EMMETT!

NAME: NEAVEH EMMETT
GENDER: FEMALE
AGE: 15

She/her.
Bisexual.
Witch.
Abomination, Bard;

ཻུ۪۪ ۵ Neaveh is 15 year old girl, who works in a coven. She was a normal Hexside student, working her hardest to get noticed by the coven, which she did.

She was taken in by a kind woman who found her poor soul on the street, unable to find her mother nor father. Her parents left for a mission and never returned...she still believes they are out there but, the older she gets the more hope she loses.

After she entered, Belos noticed her among the others, and instead of letting her becoming a common scout, she was promoted to Silver Guard, nearly the position of Golden Guard but she is a level lower.

Her strongest strength is Abomination and Bard, when she first entered she didn't have a single person to be beside her to guide her, until Daruis noticed her. Daruis saw her strength in Abomination which was impressed by the young girl, he took her under his wing and would often train her to continue on her abomination magic.

PARADISE; a place where it feels like heaven...

CASTING!

NEAVEH EMMETT;
Aries
15- she/her
Bisexual.
" We promised to go through everything together, don't you dare break that promise right now! "