Chapter 20

"Guards, stop him." Iroh said as he appeared from a distance. He orders the guards at their king, the true alpha.

"Let go of me." Alien yelps looking at how Silvia burns in the fire. He tries escaping the grips of the demon wolfs, but they were too strong for him.

"Alien, I'm happy that I got to see you again. I love you too." Silvia starts saying, crying.

"Huh, so shameless" Angela pouting her lips, before walking away to get more fire. Immediately, when Alien heard those words of she loving him also, his strength grew like he was injected with something. The gush of Adrenaline mixing in his blood, he starts escaping their grips.

"What?! That not possible. He's still young. Even if his a hundred years, how can he break free from the demon wolfs. Even me-." When iroh sees what strength his don has, he is fearful.

"Sorry, I can't let you go." Alien breaks free immediately, roaring loud he runs for Silvia and breaks her free from the burning pole.

"What are you doing? Alien!!!" Angela screams as the fire in her head falls to the ground. She looks at her husband as he pulled Silvia with his lips, kissing her hard, even in the burning flames.

"Something I should have done a long time ago."he escapes his lips, turning his attention to her and places his mouth against Silvia again. He pulls her out of the fire immediately, falling to the floor with Silvia in his arm. When the guards came closer, he looked at them in the eyes.

"You will all listen to my command. I am your king the true ALPHA!!!!!!" He roars, shaking the minds of his whole guards and subordinates. His eyes were glowing red. He turns his attention to Silvia who was still laying on the floor, in pain.

"Alien, this is not right. You have to let go of this maid." Iroh said as he walked closer to them both. He crouched to his height, pulling him by his wrist to get up. His actions was futile as Alien was way stronger than him. He grunts immediately, standing back up.

"I can't father. As the king, I order you father, to return back to you place. Go back to your wife." Alien said with his cold but tender voice. Even though he was angry at his fathers action, Iroh was still his father and he like his father so much.

The only punishment he could inflict on his father was that of returning back to his home which was where his wife was.

"But-," Iroh stammers, surprised and shocked. Though he had authority but now, the tables turned. Alien got back his authority and no one had a day to object whatever decision he was to make now.

Iroh had to obey and if he did not, they both knew what consequences that was going to befall him.

"No but's" Alien corrected as he was still siting on the floor with Silvia. He's eyes were rested on her body, while his words were running up to Irohs ears.

"Alien are you crazy? What your father did is right."Angela said, coming closer to them both. She was his Luna and she could have a say to his decision and though she had little authority, it was possible that she could be able to cut ties with Alien and rule the kingdom herself, having the whole authority that she wanted.

But, no. She never wanted to be in control as she was still in love with Alien.

"Angela, I won't hear a word from you. Return back to your room." Alien orders, looking at her straight in the eyes. Angry and pissed to her actions involved as an accomplice.

"Go, it's alright." Iroh said, slightly taking a glare at her. He never wanted her to be part of his punishment. He's work was done her and his daughter in-law had no doings in this. If this was how his ploy was going to end, then he was well pleased.

As she starts walking away, George appears with Xavier, both running for Aliens direction. Smile written as a signature on his face, George ran past his brother, heading for Alien.

"Alien!" He calls out, crouching down to hug his niece tight.

"Uncle, are you alright?" Alien asked, concerned to the fact that he left his uncle behind the one that care for him the most other than his own father.

"Take her back to a room. She needs you now. I'll handle things here." George saying, holding Alien by the shoulders and he nods his head quietly.

"Okay, thanks uncle." Alien stands to his feet with Silvia in his hands. He heads back to the mansion.

"Brother" George turns to Iroh, standing to his feet, looking at his brother directly in his eyes to see how he feels about failing to his own son.

"Now that the tables have turned, you can now call me your brother." Iroh laughs looking at how his brother felt so proud of himself to be at the upper hands.

"Why not? You've always been bad and vicious in your action and someone needs to put you to your place." George walking beside him, pouting his lips to his ear. He smiles when he felt George's breath on his skin.

"Hmm, as if. I'll be back. This time I'll go home and rest."chuckling, Iroh assures before walking to along headed for the tall black gates right at the outskirt of the whole building.

"You need it. Your getting old already." As the breeze blew across the floor, sweeping the brown dried leaves, George yells over to iroh.

"Hmm, if you say so." He laughs turning to walk away a second time. "See you soon brother." He said, waving his hands in the sky.

"Xavier, what are you going to do now?"  George turns to Xavier who was standing beside him.

"Hmm,"Xavier coughs "me? I guess I'll stay. I can't be away from Silvia." He said down casted that he couldn't be with her for the time being.

"I hope you'll not do anything crazy anymore." George assures, and turns to listen to his finally response.

"I won't." Xavier said walking forward to meet someone. George turns back and heads for the mansion.

Xavier runs out of the gates, looking for someone. His eyes looking around and trying to figure out where he might spot the man.

When he keeps walking and turning, he stops when he hears that sound.

"Looking for me?" Iroh walks out of someplace.

"Yes, I have another deal that would benefit each of us." His eye bowed, having a motive.

"I'm listening."