☠️Hypno's Lullaby v2☠️

Lynnette stares at the figure before her. He stood a little taller than her, had skinny yellow skin, a messy white scruff, and was holding a pendulum. His eyes were black and hollow, and he seemd almost hunched over.

Behind him led a trail into Ilex forest, along with suspicious red splatters leading into the forest.

Immediately, the creature started to swing their pendulum, and Lynnette felt a sudden wave hit her...like she wanted to give into him.

Lynnette, mentally: No, I have to resist! I need to find my friends..!
•••••

{MECHANIC: PRESS THE SPACEBAR}

{AFTER SAFTEY LULLABY}
•••••
Lynnette managed to survive through the first song, which angered Hypno. Suddenly, a brutal crack is heard and Hypno's head is now dislocated from his neck, only hanging on by thr veins.

Lynnette stumbles back, horrified. It keeps swinging the pendulum, determined to hupnotize her. But she was gonna try to prove him wrong again...
•••••

{MECHANIC: PRESS THE SPACEBAR}

{AFTER LEFT UNCHECKED}
•••••
Lynnette was successfully hypnotized, falling to the floor in a dizzy haze as Hypno drags her away from the sidewalk. As he puts her down, he walks off and another horrific ripping sound is heard.

Lynnette slowly awoke, seeing Vinx there, probably hypnotized as well.

Lynnette: Vinx! I'm gonan save you..but, where am I-

Hypno: You'll never escape..HAHAHA!!
•••••

{MECHANIC: PRESS THE SPACEBAR}

{AFTER LOST CAUSE}
•••••
In the blink of an eye, Lynnette picked up Vinx and ran. Hypno, still in their bloodied and disembowled form, chases after them. Luckily, they managed to escape.

Hypno, muttering: Dang it! Oh well...not like they're gonna be safe just yet..
•••••
{LOST SILVER'S WEEK}
•••••
Aspen was freezing, every step she took felt like the cold was piercing further into her. As she rounds another ledge, she spots someone.

This someone was Red..Kanto's former Champion. He stood there, emotionless, covered by snow and ice. Though, at least he still had all limbs intact.

Aspen had no other choice. If she were to have any chance of surviving, she'd need to get past Red.

Aspen, shakily: L- let's b- b- battle..!

Red:.....
•••••