Idle Day

"And there you go," Peter said handing his little sister a mirror.

"Wow I look just like mom only with brown hair" Morgan replied looking in the mirror in awe.

"How did you do the bangs so perfectly" Morgan hugged her brother in appreciation.

"That's my secret to know"

Morgan's school is doing something called Idle. Where you have to dress as your Idle and talk about them in your class.

Peter's school is doing the same without the dressing up part

"Alright let's pick your clothes" Peter stood up and started walking over to Morgan's closet.

"I need a white button-up, black skirt, leggings, and black boots" Morgan bossed Peter.

"Yes ma'am"

"Alright that's everything, do you have your project done?"

"Yep, do you have your project done?" Morgan asked and getting a nod from Peter in response.

"Hey, guys it's almost time to woah," Happy said walking into Morgan's room.

"Happy don't I look just like mommy?" Morgan asked running to hug him.

"Too much, I'm assuming you did this" Happy looked at Peter.

"Yep, that's why I'm a good brother" Peter replied grabbing his backpack and both his and Morgan's projects.

"Let's go show mom and dad little M."

"Okay" the 3 of them walked into the family room where Pepper and Tony were.

"Mom, dad look what Peter did" Morgan posed by putting her hand on her hip the same way Pepper does it when she's upset at Tony.

"Wow," Tony said.

"Peter you did this?" Pepper asked walking towards them.

"Yup the hair took the longest since she wanted your iconic bangs" Pepper hugged them both and kissed Peter's forehead.

"And Peter who is your project about," Tony asked with his hands in his pockets.

"Mom" he pulled out his project and showed a well-put-together story about Pepper and her work with Tony.

"See Tony they love me more than you," Pepper said turning to her husband with a snob look.

"How about we go to school before we're late"

"I can't wait to show everyone my Idle," Morgan said as she got her backpack from Peter.

"Same"

****************

When the kids came home from school they both had exciting news and couldn't wait to tell Pepper.

"Mommy guess what?" Morgan was jumping up and down.

"What?"

"I got the best Idle and most creative Idle badge since I was the only person who did their parents."

"That's wonderful Morgan" Pepper said taking a look at her badge.

"What about you Peter?"

"I was also the only person who did a parent and I guessed I made you look like you work for the government"

"She might as well" Tony commented out of jealousy.

"Come on dad, everyone knows who you are so there isn't much to tell." Peter walked next to Tony and hugged him.

"Yeah we still love you"

"See no need to be jealous" Pepper commented.

"I'm not jealous" He scoffed.

"Yeah right," Pepper and Peter said at the same time.