We Hate Bullies

Pepper, Morgan, and Peter were at the store getting things for Tony.

"Oh, Mommy, can I get a teddy bear?" Morgan asked as they walked past the stuffed animals.

"I guess Peter, can you go get her a bear?" Pepper said, smiling and looking at Peter.

"Sure."

"I want a pink one," Morgam said as Peter walked away. When he got to the stuffed animals, there were multiple pink bears, and he had to choose the right one.

Morgan was a girl who knew what she wanted but just won't tell anyone. Like once they were at an ice cream parlor, she wanted a vanilla ice cream with M&M's and Twix, but she never stated what kind of M&M's, so Tony got her the regular one

Apparently, she wanted peanut butter, so she kind of disowned him for the rest of the day and gave him the nickname Big T.

Peter was having a hard time deciding what Morgan would want.

"Holy shit Dickface," Peter looked to see Flash walking to him, with his arms cross.

"I didn't know you were into teddy bears."

"Oh no, I'm just," Peter was about to explain himself till Flash took out his phone and started taking pictures.

"Man, I knew you were a loser, but I didn't think you were this sad. What are you having nightmares?" Flash asked, sarcastically.

"No."

"Oh, let me guess, Mommy and Daddy stopped letting you sleep in their room?"

"Again, no," Peter said rather annoyed.

"Peter, what's taking so long?" Morgan whined, stomping her feet.

"Um, sorry, Morgan," Peter said.

"Who are you?" Morgan asked Flash.

"Flash, who are you, kid?"

"Morgan Stark, I'm Peter's little sister," Morgan said, with Tony Stark level of sass.

"That's who I'm getting a bear for, Flash," Peter said.

"There's no way you're making fun, my big brother, when you look like that," Morgan said.

"Excuse me?" Flash said as Peter tried to hold back his laughter.

"Yeah, you look like an Explorer. What is my brother some masterpiece? He's amazing, but not that amazing," Morgan said, putting her hands on her hips.

"There's no way that this dickhead is amazing."

"Your the one to talk, you look like Rodrick Heffley, and not from the movies," Morgan said crossing her arms, with so much sass. Flash looked at her with his mouth wide open.

"Now leave, go find a Greg to be a meanie to, because this brother is taken," Flash glared at Peter, then walked off.

"What guy," Morgan said.

"Thanks, little M," Peter said, grabbing a pink teddy bear.

"Not that one," Morgan said. He grabbed the one that looked exactly the same but with a brown nose.

"But I'll leave you alone," Morgan said smiling, then skipped away. Peter followed after her smiling.

"Is everything okay?" Pepper asked at the self check out.

"Yeah, I just wanted to make sure I picked the right one," Peter said, smiling and handing Pepper the bear.