<S2 Chapter 13>

I woke up in a dark room with closed curtains. Bugs on the ground. While me, myself is tied to a wooden chair. "Look whose awake" I saw a short figurine in the dark, definitely shorter than me. But then a tall one appeared next to him. "Little Ms.Fighter" he said as they both came to my sight. "How was your nap?" The third one joined.

Was I really..

Kidnapped!?

"We didn't forget the horrible things you did to us little lady" one of them said as they smirked.

"You mean, how I beat you and your little friends?" I said as I laughed.

Suddenly.

THUD

One of them kicked me on the stomach making me who was tied up in a chair fall to the ground. Violence? Mhm.

"Don't even try to joke with us" they said as he pulled out a knife.

What the hell.

So now they wanted to kill me?

Funny.

"How about you guys take pills that will calm you down?" I said to them.

"Shut up woman!" He shouted and then kicked me on the stomach. Shit. Was I gonna live like this now!?

These guys were something else.

The guy untied me and told me to stand up.

I stood up looking at him who was slowly approaching me. He then came to me and slapped me in the face making me fall to the ground.

So this is what is called suffering?

Haha.

"Stand up." They said, I didn't. I'd rather stay on the ground.

He then picked me up by my neck and then looked at me. "If you don't obey me, things are gonna get bad for you sweetheart" he said as he threw me onto the ground for the 2nd time. "You f#cking, bastard" I let the word escape my mouth. "What? Bastard?" His friend said.

"Get up." He said again making me stand up this time. He slapped me again making me fall to the floor for the 3rd time. "Bastard?" He kicked me in the back. "F#cking bastard?" He kicked me once again.

How am I suppose to escape this?

I have to take care of my cat. He was all alone.

What if he thinks that I abonded him!?

I start to worry.

"Too weak to say anything?" They said as they continued hitting Me, endlessly.

I was hungry.

They gave me water and bread. 

Thanks i guess??

I was about to finish my water. But some of them poured a bucket of water on my back.

"There you go! You even got a shower." He said as he dumped all the water at me. I didn't say anything.

If only Suni and Ye-rin hadn't left. So-hae was too weak to fight. And they had also took away my phone.

Yeonjun's POV

"hyung! We're starting soon!" I heard beomgyu say. "Right! I'll be there!" I said picking up my phone to call Y/n. I kept calling but she didn't pick up the phone at all. I messaged her but she hadn't even seen it.

Last seen at Monday 7:48 PM

I was starting to get worried. What if something had happened!?