love at first sight

After the 2 girls (Maddie and Lilah) had left Carl the 2nd and Darryl the 5th had started to come to life. the first thing they saw was each other, instantly they started falling in love but thought to themselves 'no way he'll like me' (a/n this is gae bc yes👹) but little did they know... they were both in love with the other.

so as the days went on they got closer and closer and soon they had found that they were both best friends with Jimmy the 2nd. Jimmy the 2nd had started to see how much they liked each other and decided to come up with a plan to get them to date. he thought to himself 'maybe i should ask if they want to go get lunch somewhere and act like i have to leave after making them think i was getting called... yeah that's what i'll do.'

"Hey Carl the 2nd and Darryl the 5th do you guys wanna go get lunch somewhere?" Jimmy the 2nd had asked.

"Sure !!" Carl the 2nd responded.

"Uh okay." Darryl the 5th replied.

"Great ! so how about we meet up at 12:30 at (insert random place bc i'm too lazy to come up with one)?" Jimmy the 2nd had said as he looked at them.

"That works for me !" Carl the 2nd said in response to Jimmy the 2nd.

"I'm good with that." Darryl the 5th responded.

~time skip to 12:30 bc i'm lazy✨~

as the trio walked next to each other they talked about random shit like "what if all three of us were assassins and none of us knew" and "what if i was actually a ghost :0" until they got to (insert random place bc yet again im too lazy to come up with one 💃). once they had chosen a booth they ordered their meals and talked about more random shit till their food came. after about 4 minutes and 27 seconds Jimmy the 2nd decided it was time for him to leave so he acted like his phone was ringing and stepped away for a second, after he said his 'goodbyes' he told them he had to leave and that he was sorry but in reality he was going to spy on them (insert evil laugh👹)

~~~~~
thats all for this chapter hope you found it at least somewhat entertaining!!
bye for now !!!

402 words :)