a Dance with the Devil

pairing: f&r!Michael Langdon x fem!reader

Word count: roughly 1.3K

Warnings: idk haha, contains s m u t, bondage (consensual)

His shockingly blue eyes practically bored into your soul and it almost felt uncomfortable

His shockingly blue eyes practically bored into your soul and it almost felt uncomfortable. Almost. Yet it still had you squirming, desperately trying to escape his hungry gaze. Michael was looking at you like a hunter was looking at its prey, and you definitely were; completely tied up at his mercy with your most sensitive parts on full display, your hole repeatedly clenching around nothing. The way the rope cut into your flesh indicated that you tried to squeeze your thighs together, much to Michaels disliking.

"Trying to hide from me, huh?" His raspy voice rang out, the amusement perfectly audible and immediately sending shivers down your spine. Even though it wasn't much, you felt humiliated, and a few tears ran down your cheeks. You felt conflicted. Torn between being humiliated, afraid and even turned on; your soaked folds confirming the last part. "N-No," you stuttered, the words accompanied by you shaking your head - as best as you could since your cheek was pressed against the mattress.

Smack! His hand flew to your cunt, harshly slapping it and sending a wave of pain through your body which had you yelping. "No, what?" He asked, voice deep and alarming. You were helpless, and - judging by the strained fabric of his black boxers - he surely enjoyed it. "No, sir." Michael was admiring you - or rather his work, watching your fingers trembling from being locked into position. The way your ass and pussy pulsated as you breathed had his own breathing growing heavier, more ragged, his broad chest visibly rising and falling. "Look at you now...all tied up and at my mercy. Poor little thing. Bet that wasn't what you've expected as I came over, huh?" It was clear as day that he was mocking you, the smirk that was draped across his angelic features not only visible, but audible as well. For a split second, his stern expression seemed to soften, as if he was mesmerized, matching the gentleness he used to circle one finger around your needy hole; giving you just enough touch to tease, but not enough to satisfy. "'M gonna have so much fun with you, bunny." The pet name had your heart fluttering, once again noticing how much you relied on his affection and approval. You wanted to make him proud, no matter what he asked of you. As he stepped away to disappear into his walk-in closet, you couldn't stop your lips from curling into a pout, your hips wiggling in an attempt to seduce him to stay. But it didn't work, because he was leaving anyways, and the only reaction you got was a mocking chuckle. As he came back, he was balancing a few things in his large hand; all you could make out was a long riding crop and something that appeared to be a butt plug.