Sleepover

A/N I swear I have to stop promising to update xD I keep being fucking busy with school so im super sorry for that but I got some time and motivation now so here we go

Archer's POV

I was sitting on my bed with Remy on my shoulder looking through Instagram when something caught my attention. Enid had posted a picture of her and Wednesday while they were at Weathervane. Enid was smiling widely and Wednesday looked like she was about to kill Enid. It looked absolutely amazing.

I scrolled further zoning out til I got a text from Enid.

Enid:

Hey Arch!! I was wondering if you and Remy would like to join me, Yoko, Divina, Kent and Wednesday for a sleepover.

I love how she included my rat Remy

Archer:

Yes absolutely!! When and where???

Enid:

Me and Wednesday's dorm at 5pm. We have the snacks and games!!

Archer:

Amazing ill be there for sure!!

I was very excited to have a sleepover with them again since it had been a while. I was also excited cause Wednesday was gonna be there but I'm gonna keep denying that fact.

Time skip cause im allowed to do that

It was 5pm and I was at Enid's door with my sleeping bag and some other stuff to spend the night. I made sure no one saw me go to their dorm and knocked on the door quietly. The door swung open with a smiling Enid at the other side of the door.

''Archiee so happy you could make it''

She said while hugging me tight.

''Now now no need to choke me to death before the party even started.''

I joked, she laughed embarrassed and let go of me. I walked into their dorm and saw Yoko and Kent already there and their sleeping bags in the middle of the room. I looked in the middle and noticed a line made out of duct tape to separate Enid and Wednesday's sides. I looked confused over to Enid and she just shrugged and I let it go.

As I walked over to Kent and Yoko I felt eyes staring me down as I walked. I turned around and was met with Wednesday who was staring at me. I waved awkwardly and she walked over to me still looking me dead in the eyes. to be honest it scared the shit outta me.

''Archer. How are the wounds?''

She asked actually seeming concerned. I smiled a bit at how she cared

''They're healing alright, thanks to you that is.''

I said while giving her a wink. A sudden confidence came over me while I did that and I saw Wednesday look away hiding...wait was she blushing... no im just imagining things...

Enid walked over to us

''Hey what's this secret meeting about''

She asked as she smirked at me knowing I had a tiny crush on the raven haired girl.

''Nothing I was just seeing if Archer's wounds were healing okay from a few days ago.''

Wednesday said emotionless again. Enid looked a bit sad remembering what happened and I put a hand on her shoulder and nodded slightly to let her know I was really okay.

After a few minutes of chatting with everyone another knock was heard on the door. Divina finally arrived. Yoko went to open it for some odd reason. I was weirdly interested in this so all my attention was now to what was happening at the door. Yoko opened the door slightly and Divina came in sight. Yoko looked behind her and I quickly looked away and when she turned back to Divina I looked at them again. Yoko whispered something and then she gave Divina a quick peck on the lips. I stared in shock not knowing they were in a relationship and Yoko turned around and noticed me. I tried to turn around but it was too late