introductions.

tysm for taking time out of your day to read hotel dahlia. The title makes absolutely no sense and probably won't for a while but, like, stick around. 

I've been playing around with the idea of this fic for a while(since late June 2022), and the plot has gone through a shit ton of editing. From characters being removed to new plot points being added. So, if I told you a version of it before January 6th ish, I've changed a lot of important things. So prepare to read a whole new thing. 

A few things I feel like pointing out is that I take in a lot of Erik's lore, which means certain items will be edited and changed as he uploads more and more videos, but the concept will remain the same. 

Another thing, I love writing with a lot of advanced vocabulary, and since I speak multiple languages,(mostly fluent Spanish), I'll most likely include those as well (Translations provided ofc.) I grew up hearing a lot of Spanish from my amazing grandparents, so, do forgive me if I mess something up. As stereotypical as it sounds, English is not my first language.

Trigger warnings will be provided atop every chapter to keep everyone safe. The last thing I want is to hurt anyone with my writing. It's my form of art, I wouldn't want to dirty it.

I make a lot of references, to everything, movies, musicals, songs, anything. I want to do this fun thing where whoever can catch the most references in a chapter will get like, a background character or something named after them. Idk, I was playing around with the idea of simple x reader one shots, especially for the redacted characters, Gavin, vincent, etc.

Again, a lot of serious topics will be written, if that's not ur thing, move along, I'll see u later. I don't wanna be the monthly redacted drama topic one day.

Once again,

Thank you for reading Hotel Dahlia, first chapter should be up soon, keep in mind it takes place about 10-20 years in the future of the current lore. 

Love you, Alex