Entropy: Madness (Pt. 0) - Briefing & Preparations

After the rather short walk, Techie walks into the war room, looked DIRECTLY into the senior soldat's eye and saluted, before just focusing on his face since it's rude to stare into a one eyed person's intact eye in particular.

AGENCY SENIOR SOLDAT [DANGER]

"You called, sir?"

"Right on time, 3650," the senior immediately addressed the engineer as soon as he finished asking the question, his radio filter only making him sound even scarier than his position and skills make him out to be already. 

Techie knew to not piss off the Senior Soldats. These guys can slice him up like grilled steak within a nanosecond, and deflect bullets heading their way with great skill, using their katanas. This didn't stop him from occasionally calling them weebs while he was all alone and in his own dorm with slander in mind, but actually enforced that endeavour as a hobby.

"As always, heh," Techie cracked a chuckle, before the Senior Soldat told him to be silent.

"Right. Take a seat, young one. We have an assignment for you."

"Colour me interested, then," Techie sat down behind a chair, facing the Senior Soldat.

"As much as I would like to go into detail about this mission, we have to keep it short. We'll be deployed soon. Estimated 12 hours. So, let's keep it brief," the soldat look right into 3650's eyes before continuing. "As I have mentioned, we don't have the time to waste, so listen up. We've identified a notorious militia leader in the desolate wastelands. We would ignore this issue if it weren't for the following: The militia could attack our convoys, and as we two know, there's a war in Northland, and we might want to have less issues on our way to evacuate the civilians if it comes down to exactly that." 

"So... where exactly in the desolated wastelands?"

"The deserted subway station."

"... did they convert it into a facility by chance? We might have a tough situation at hand-"

"Silence, engineer. I have not finished briefing you yet. These militants also stole some weapon shipments from the Prosperò Ballistica Armanents corporation. Who knows what they could have obtained... so, I trust you with being cautious out there. I will supervise the operation personally."

"Roger that."

The senior handed the engineer a file, which, like many other boring ass files that 3650 held during his whole damn service time in this agency, had "DESTROY AFTER READING" written on the back of the file, and he seemed to look into it with as much possible digging for as much intel as humanly possible to remember.

"Do not disappoint us." The senior then left, leaving Techie to his decisions.

"... yeeesh, got off the wrong foot today or something...? Whatever it was, I don't care," The engie kept on reading before he was finished with remembering everything, took out a lighter and set the file on fire, before witnessing it burn and turn into ashes before his very eyes. The fire would reach the small corner he held the file with, and he dropped the remains of the file to be fully incinerated, as he leaves the war room as well.

[SERIES - ENTROPY: MADNESS]