Fate full day

I was walking home from a meeting with my friends and the sun was already setting on the horizon. I stopped at a Traffic light and waited for the green light as i watched the Cars Pass by.

As the green light signaled me to cross the street i made my way over and i i crossed the without harm.... Or at least i wanted to but instead of that, i got Hit by Not one... Not two..
BUT THREE TRUCKS!!!

Damm am i unlucky, what are the chances of that Happening.

While i think about my terrible luck i feelt my Body, which by now was Just a bloody lump on the ground, Fading from my senses.

So is that how i die? Just Like that? I wanted to do so much more in this live but reality is cruel. I didnt even get to See the final Duel of Yu-Gi-Oh Vrains.

What!? Do you think this is a weird Last Wish for a Dude Like me who's Main Hobby was Reading novels, Fanfictions, manga and watch Animes?

I was Just finishing highschool and was around 18 years old, the real beginning of my live but that doesn't matter anymore.

Heh... at the Last Moment of my live i am going crazy and talking to myself as if there we're people Listening. Maby my Brain is damaged from the collision with the Trucks.

Huh... Its getting darker Well guess i Close my eyes and die.

...

...

...

"When are you going to Stand Up and do Something?"

I am dead how should i Stand Up, wait a secound ...i am dead. I shouldn't be capabel of Hearing Others Talk!

I Open my eyes and Look around me and Like i expected i wasn't at the street anymore but instead in a Kind of Game Shop with all sort of Games, i even saw D&D in one of the shelves.

"Oh you finally decide to move?"

I am looking in the direction of the voice and See a Teenager sitting at a tabel with an amused Look in His face. He has Brown hair Green eyes and gave me a relaxed Impression.

"So i am Sure you wanna Know what ist going in Here but let say it Short and Simpel allrigth?
Good then First: yes you are dead.
Second: I am a very bored Person you See and because of that i Sometimes Pick some people and let them Reincarnate them in some TV Shows i find intrissting with the wishes they get.
Third: The Nummber of wishes depand of how manny attemps i need to kill you in your Case 4 you survied 3 Trucks and lucky for you Managed to hang to live till the next car Run over your Body.

So did you get it all?"

I was dumb founded and needed a few Seconds to process all the information so i simply nodded.

"Oh finally someone Who doesn't Scream at me Well for that i will give some more effort for you and let you be in the Show before the real start"

That doesn't Sound so Bad.... wait that could be Bad depending on the world i get if i we're in berserk or Other bloody Shows i will die even before i get a Chance.

"Excuse me but in wich Show will i get reborn?" I asked politly.

"Hmm.. i dont Know lets spinn a wheel!"

And before i could even move a Single Finger a wheel was already Spinning beside us. I could make Out some Like one piece, bleach etc. While Others we're Just a Blur.

Tick...Tick........Tick

"Wow Yu-Gi-Oh arc V you are realy lucky so what are your wishes?"

Wow that is fantastic, i Love Yu-Gi-Oh and played since a Long Time and beside that i also watched Arc V and was Close to Finish Vrains but never mind that i need to Focus and think about my wishes....

After a while of thinking i finally beginn with staiting my wishes

"So First i wanna be reborn as a sibling of one of the Standart Dimension Charakters.

Second I want to have more than one Deck so i Wish for getting a list of Decks that i chose."

"Stop there i will need to have you Limit ist to 4 Decks or else you will counter Pick every Charakter in the Show"

"Fine" i was glad i could Chose my own Deck at least.

"I Pick Crystal Beast, Ignister, Icebarrier and Galaxyeyes"

"Hey that are some cool picks" He praised me.

"Thanks so for my third Wish i want to have destiny Draw"

"OK and what ist your Last Wish wait let me guess... Reading Minds No how about seeing into the Futur?"

"Naw nothing Like that i wanna have some cards for my Decks If you dont mind"

"......realy that Sounds lame" He gave me dissaproving Look.

"Yes i am Sure of it," i Look around Grab a blank pice of paper and a pencil and Beginn writing down all the cards for my Last Wish.

After some minutes i give the Guy the list and ask him "are we done or is there Something else i need to Know?"

"Naw Everything is ready but what about your Name do want to Chose yourself or do you give me the Honor?"

"I will Chose myself" and while i Said that He looked kinda pissed.

What should i Name myself in this live?

I thoug a bit about it until one Name Came to my mind the one would in every online Game i knew.

"I want my Name to be Shiro"

"Hahaha realy Shiro you Name yourself White!?"

I gringed internally but i made no move to Change anything.

"Well OK when you want, but now is time to say goodbye and Hope you Like my Last littel gift to you" He smirked with a big grinn in His face as Everything turned dark again.

I opened my eyes and find myself in a way shorter Body than before laying on a bed in a Hospital and feelt Something weird... As if i missed Something important but i was disstracted by a huge blue Screen in Front of my face.

Welcome to your New Life as Shiro Kotsu the Half sister of Matsumi Kotsu.

The Decks you have chosen are Being gifted to you by a bored God Who hast to much time to waste.

Do you Acept?

Yes/No

While Reading this Message i understood what i was Missing from my past live.

It was my moste important comrade of live of a Male

"Why.........?"