𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘎𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘴 "𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋"

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘎𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘴
"𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋"

||

Dazaí humming 'Foolish' by Ashanti that blasted on his Tv in the living room and vibing in his own little world, he was clad in white beater and black sweatpants and on his feet were nike slides.

He already refilled his fridge with juices and water and went grocery shopping and got the pantry filled as well, now Tae washed dishes and about to mess with Ares once he was done.

Kaisen was somewhere doing whatever, he had left a few hours ago so it was only the two.

"Ole lady must had rent due wit' dis bitch." Tae said underneath his breath.

"See, when I get the strength to leave
You always tell me that you need me.
And, I'm weak 'cause I believe you and I'm mad because I love you so I stop and think that maybe. You can learn to appreciate me then it all remains the same. That you ain't never gonna change, never gonna change, never gonna change." Tae recited word for word.

Ares walked out of Tae room, "Shut yo bitch ass up!"

Tae turned his attention to Ares, "Get yo fugly ass back in da room shorty."

"Why dis shit playin'?"

"'Cause juh vibe folks'nem." Tae muttered as Ares smacked his lips and entered in the kitchen and jumped onto the island, "Yo ass dealing wit' a heartbreak or assum twin?" He asked the older with an serious face.

Tae laughed at him and flicked him off and grabbed a hand rag and dried his hands, "No— So why ya got dis shit on like a bitch nigga broke yo heart."

Dazaí rolled his eyes and waved him off, "Shut up bitch."

Ares glared at him with a grin on his face, Tae looked at him and chuckled nervously as Ares jumped down from the island. "Chill— Shit, ya gonna make me?"

Tae backed up and Ares got a bit closer, "Yes or no Taemon." He gritted with a calm demeanor but his eyes told a different story.

Dazai slightly opened his mouth and stared at Ares with a shock expression, noticing how serious Ares was because he knew his middle name. Ares stood a few inches from Tae with his head titled and his bottom lip between his teeth as the taller stared him down with dull eyes.

Dazaí felt his heart skip a beat and drop down to his ass, "I-i'm sorry." He said lower than a whisper.

"Ya said sum?" Ares rasped.