|; royals ☹️.

tommy pov

+

I hate my name. I hate my family- i mean the royals- especially the king. I love.. the workers. i love niki. i love.. uh... oh! i love tubbo and ranboo. Why am i here? I should just run away. It's not like they would notice. Ever since my birth- no. ever since mom died. i should take tub and boo with me.

+

"Theseus!" a voice says, what time is it? "Prince Theseus? Agh— he kicked me, ow, Ms Niki when is he gonna wake up?" oh. now i remember who this is! it's Beau! oh right, i should wake up now so i don't make her mad, hehe. "Hey beau," i say looking up at her and niki "Niki!" i love niki!(not shipping u weirdos) "Hello Thes!" hmm. i wonder what tubbo and ranboo are doing?

+

"Tommy!!!" tubbo hugged me, "Hi tubs!" i say with a yelp as ranboo picked us up "Uhh.. what are you guys doing? i have to go greet the royals." tubbo looks at me, i can tell he forgot. "Aww man! that means i won't be able to see you today!" i laugh at what he says, "Did you forget that you guys are my assistants? you'll go with me!" ranboo wheezes at this and took us to the royals, he quickly put us down when we started seeing people walking around. i heard laughter from the ball room(where the royals are) and opened the doors.

+

I walked to a chair with bo and boo following behind me. "Oh- hello Theseus." i hear one of the crown princes(wilbur) say. i bow and start talking to tubbo and ranboo, the royals, surprised, that i didn't say 'hi wilbur!' like i used to.

Wilbur pov

+

i hear the door open and i see- Theseus! i haven't talked to him in ages! he sits down a few tables next to me so i say "Oh- hello Theseus." he just bowed at me and started talking to his assistants. me, dad, and tech just looked at him, surprised.