Chapter 1

After we finished eating after a while I said my good nights to the guys, but I was too tired and it seemed the same for my dorm mates as for when I walked in, they were already in their pajamas and in their bed passed out. All my stuff was at the end of my bed but I notice that pepper wasn't in my room but then I remembered that the owls are sent up into the owlery to sleep with the others as for the cats and toads they sleep in the room with us but I only saw one cat otherwise there wasn't any other pets in the room so I just opened up my trunk and grabbed my pajamas out and went to our shared bathroom so go and get changed.

I then just walked out of our bathroom and slid in my cold bed then knock out

It was then the next morning we didn't have classes till tomorrow thank merlin even though I woke up early surprisingly I notice that at least one of the other girls was up. I then got out of bed not realizing how cold it was going to be. When I went into my trunk to grab

 When I went into my trunk to grab

I then started to warm up. I grabbed my brush, toothbrush/toothpaste and my makeup then I head other to the bathroom where the girl that is up is in the door is closed and I don't want to chance it, so I knock on the door. "Uhm good morning can I come in or are you on the loo." "Oh, you can come on in.," said the girl. "Okay, cool thank you. I open the door to see a beautiful red-headed girl. "Oh, you must me the new roommate that we were going to have since last year we still had an open bed. My name is Lily Evans and good morning sorry I didn't introduce myself last night you know how it is now." "Good morning, Evans, my name is Y/n Clément and don't worry about it I understand. Is it okay if I call you Lily and you can call me Y/n plus I think you are the girl my best friend always talks about you are very pretty." "Yeah, you can call me Lily I'm fine with that. Thank you I appreciate that your best friend doesn't happen to be James Potter if he is he talks about you as well." "Yep, that idiot is very much my best friend and I hope that they are all good things nothing embarrassing otherwise I think I might kill him and tell the guys and you three all the embarrassing things that he has done since we were five and six." "No, need to kill him but I'm interested in hearing the embarrassing things about him he hasn't said anything bad or embarrassing about you at least as far as I know." "I will think about it but anyways let's finish getting ready. Otherwise, I think we will miss breakfast and we still need to wake up them up." "Yeah, lets."