Teacher's Pet

I run from the book store as fast as I can across campus. Thank god I ran track in high school I think as I literally hurdle over a trash can. The lecture has already started when I burst through the doors. *shit every seat is taken except in the front row. Now I have to walk past the entire lecture hall to get to a seat.

I put my head down and quickly scurry down the steps to the front row. Every eye is on me and it's dead silent. "Sorry!" I wave to everyone with an embarrassed chuckle before taking a seat. "Well...thank you for deciding to join us Ms.?"

The professor says as I set my stuff down and dig out my book

"Ann...the name's Ann, Professor. I'm sorry for the disruption." I say just as I look up.

*Um...Wow...okay I'm no longer complaining about getting a front row seat to this hunk show! Hellloooo Professor Daddy!* I think as my heart starts to race. "It's fine but please try to make it to class on time from here on out. Tony over there even made it, and he was crawling home from the pub at 3:00am, weren't you Tony?" The professor chuckles.

Everyone laughs and Tony smirks "that's right! I was celebrating our victory over Trinity!" He quips boisterously. I roll my eyes, meatbeads like Tony are what makes college almost unbearable. "Wait, how'd you know that professor?" Tony asks. The professor smirks, "you weren't the only one out celebrating" he says laughing. Everyone starts oowing and aweing impressed that the professor has a life outside of work.

He then starts his lecture and I do my best to keep up taking notes without getting distracted by his ass in those tight dark jeans that I'm eye level with. It's really hard to listen to anything this man says when my mind keeps wandering off as I stare at him. He's got luscious auburn curls, and those legs and fingers are so freaking long. I can't help but to think naughty thoughts as my eyes look him up and down. I wonder if he's just long everywhere? What I wouldn't give for the chance to find out. I bet he's got great eyes as well behind those glasses. Oh and don't get me started on that accent *swoon!*

"Alright! I guess that's all the time we have for today" he says

"Alright! I guess that's all the time we have for today" he says. Everyone quickly stands up and starts packing up their things. "See you Thursday" he adds. Just as I start to walk up the steps to leave he says "oh Ms. Ann!"  I stop and turn around on the first step. *is he talking to me?* I think as I anxiously chew my lip while slowly turning around. I'm suddenly eye to eye with Professor hottie pants.