Mr President

YOU POV:You ware walking by the White House and you seen Joe walk out of his plane you looked at him while he was walking you though it was a good idea to get his attention.

YOU:Hey MR president

JOE POV: as I was walking I seen this beautiful young woman she is waving at me and said hey I then smile and start walking her way.

YOU: I begin to panic Joe Biden is walking your way the Man I have dreamed about and thought about fucking so many times finally notice me.

JOE POV: I get to the grate I smile at her I can tell she is nervous to meet me in person.

JOE: hey there what is your name

YOU: my body became numb of excitement that I am talking to him

YOU: my name is Y/N mr president

JOE: well that's a beautiful name for a beautiful young woman like you

YOU: thank you Mr President

JOE: how about I let you in and we can continue this conversation in my office how does that sound?

YOU: that's sounds great Mr President

YOU POV: I walk with him to get to the big gate that was separating us once we finally got to the big gate Joe opened it and you gave him a big hug.

JOE POV: she hugs me and I hug her back she looks up at me and I look into her eyes. Then I snap out of it releasing everyone walking can see me.

JOE: come on let's go to my office

YOU: I walk with him to his office he opens the back door and I walk in.

YOU: wow this is so cool

JOE: thank you you can have a seat at my desk

YOU POV: I site on the other side of his desk I watch as joe takes off his jacket and throws it on the back of the chair wondering what it would feel like if only he would throw me like that.

JOE POV: I see her looking at me while I took my jacket off I didn't say anything because I wanted her to look at me. I sat down on my chair and folded my Hands.

YOU: Mr President I am not going to lie to you. You look really good with that jacket off and the way your hands looks.

JOE: thank you so much I am glad I am still attractive

YOU: hell yeah your still attractive I have a question tho

JOE: what's would that be ?

YOU: how dominant are you in bed like what do you like to do to woman?

JOE: oh I like to do a lot of dirty things but wouldn't it be better if I showed you instead of telling you?

YOU POV: OMG am I about to have sex with the president of the United States the man of my dreams

JOE POV: I got up out of my chair and walked up to her I grabbed her hand.

YOU POV: I stand up and Joe has his hands in mine then he moves my back to his desk I bit my lip

JOE: tell me what you want

YOU: i- I want you Mr President

JOE: And what do you want me to do to you ?

YOU POV: the warmth in between my legs grew as he takes my clothes off.

JOE POV: I take her clothes off I see how wet she is I put my hand on her covered pussy and I rub her slowly my dick is hard as a rock look at her seeing the effect i have are her.

YOU: Joe Ah

JOE: you like what I am doing to you?

YOU: Yes ahh I like it so much mmmm

YOU POV: as joe is rubbing me I moan out loud and bite my lip I want nothing more then for him to fuck me so I move my hips back and forth on his fingers.

JOE POV: after a little light teasing I stop and take off her underwear then I put her fully on my deck still touching her.

YOU POV: He puts me on my back laying on his desk with my pussy exposed to him I lean up a little and take my bra off and throw it.

Joe: your tits are so perfect hell your whole body is perfect

YOU: thank you Mr president

JOE: I want you to call me daddy do you understand

JOE POV: after I tell her I want her to call me daddy I push to two fingers inside of her deep.

YOU: Oh fuck daddy ahh

JOE: you like that slut

YOU: yes- Ah daddy

YOU POV: joes fingers are going in and out of me his fingers are so thick I could only Imagine how thick is dick his.

JOE POV: I take my fingers out of her and I take my belt off and then my pants. I rub my dick on her pussy

YOU: please daddy...

JOE: please what baby

YOU: put your dick inside of me daddy please

JOE POV: with one thrust I push my dick inside of her she is so wet and tight god I love it so much I move my hips back and forth her moans are so loud.

YOU: OHHH YES ahh

YOU POV: I love the way he fills me he is so big and thick just how I imagined it would be

JOE POV: I grab her neck and look into her eyes while I fuck her senseless 

YOU: HARDER DADDY!

JOE POV: she tells me to fuck her harder so I do I push my dick all the way in her and move my hips at top speed.

JOE : is that what you wanted tell me who's pussy this is .

YOU: y- yes mmm daddy that's what I wanted

YOU POV: I refuse to say the last part hopping he would tighten the grip of my neck.

JOE POV : she didn't answer my last question so I tightened my grip on her neck  and fuck her harder.

JOE: I am going to fucking ask again who's pussy is this

YOU: OMG FUCK ITS YOURS DADDY  I am going to cum don't stop please

JOE: cum of  me cum on my dick baby come on I now you want to tighten that little pussy of your and CUM NOW.

YOU: AHHHH DADDY JOE

JOE: that's it baby good girl

JOE POV: after she cums i cum inside of her filling her up with my cum.

YOU POV: beat sex I have ever had in my life