// SMOKE BREAK.

"So, that rumbling today was because of him?" Said Atsuya Kusakabe, sitting upright with his katana resting in the fold of his arm.

"I guess so," Shoki Ieri replied with a sigh, arms crossed across her chest, "I'm not surprised, there aren't many capable of causing destruction like that, Gojo aside."

"Hey, hey, you two, are ya talkin' 'bout me~?"

"Shut it, Satoru," The burly voice of Masamichi Yaga halted the boyish sorcerer before they could impede on the conversation, and brought Ijichi's tablet up into view, adjusting his sunglasses and clearing his voice.

"We're here to discuss the boy's admission into Jujutsu Tech, are we clear?"

The remaining members of the faculty in attendance, Kento Nanami, Kiyotaka Ijichi, and contracted sorcerer Mei Mei, all nodded and said,

"Yes."

"Y-Yes!"

"Mmhm~."

"Right, moving on." Yaga moved to read from the dossiers organized by the auxiliary manager, saying;

"Name: Suoh Yuuya. Age: Claimed as 17, recently turned. Cursed Technique: Innate Technique,"

"Three Poisons."

"Buddhist kleshas, mh?" Satoru muttered absentmindedly, looking up to the ceiling of the faculty room, "Reeeal creepy..."

Yaga continued. "Second Poison, Greed: manifests as the ability to firmly suspend a sorcerer in place. As opposed to forcible paralyzing of the body, certain outward forces still apply; Panda spinning perpetually in the air, suffering symptoms of vertigo and whiplash due to the shock, yet ignoring any form of wind resistance, gravity or energy loss through heat exemplify the effects of this technique."

"Technique Reversal manifests as imbuing this 'suspension' onto the self, acting as an absolute defense from being blown back by incoming attacks, as Suoh Yuuya claims."

Kento Nanami and Atsuya Kusakabe displayed similar grimaces of displeasure in response to Ijichi's findings, whereas Mei Mei and Gojo smirked.

Yeesh, talk about playing dirty with that one....~

"Third Poison, Hatred: manifests as blades of rose-gold cursed energy condensed to points on his body, namely his fingertips. Packed into a hyper-dense state, Suoh Yuuya releases this cursed energy, causing devastating explosions,"

"And the final poison, Delusion; Absolute Technique Nullification."

For a moment, everyone barring Yaga and Ijichi perked up; Satoru Gojo himself peeled his eyemask to the side, tilting his head back over to his superior in speaking.

"Oi!" Atsuya was the first to blurt out, leaning forward with his jaw hanging slack on his face, "No way a kid can do something like that!"

"We've seen more eccentric techniques than something like that, Kusakabe," Ieri quickly cut off the forever-less-than-composed Grade-1 so casually, "Just have a look at Kinji and Yuta."

"Regardless of whether or not this surprises you, Kusakabe," Nanami then spoke up, "there's bound to be restrictions on any technique, and this must be no exception,"

The blonde-haired Grade-1 turned towards Yaga and continued, "Am I right, sir?"

The muscle-bound Jujutsu principal put down the tablet, and crossed his arms, nodding firmly. "Umu."

"I met with the boy myself, and he's spoken on the specifics of his techniques further."

"Firstly, He made it clear that Delusion works to nullify a technique's effect at the point of its manifestation, and only for that single instance; he doesn't possess the ability to permanently take away someone's technique. His second restriction is that he dissipates the technique, and releases the energy used to manifest a technique back into the environment."