𝟘𝟙

𝓞𝓶𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓹𝓸𝓿:

Le'aija was sound asleep as hard knocks were being put on her front door.

She did not move or wake up from the sound.

"KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK" was all she heard before jumping up to find her robe.

She found her robe and put it on then slipped her house shoes on.

She began to head downstairs whoever was behind the door began knocking even louder and harder.

Which caused her to grow irritated with this person.

As she got closer she wiped her hand down her face.

She opened the door and met the eyes of a man.

Man looked to be 6'1 and was light-skin with tattoos

He had long hair in twists with a beanie on

He had very beautiful eyes they were very dark but pretty.

He also had on chains big ones and rings and watches they looked very expensive .

He also had a gap she found it cute.

"Yo" was all the man said
"Uhh hey," she said with a bit of annoyance in her voice.

"So you gon let me in or not?" he said as he looked at his phone and then at her.

"W-" was she could get out before he moved her out of the way to get into her home.

Aija could not believe what just happened

She shut the door and watch as the man walked around her living room touching and looking at stuff.

"You just go to strangers' houses and barge in and touch stuff?" she said with an attitude.

The man looked at her with a mug and then looked back at the picture he was holding

He wanted to say something but decided to keep it to himself.

"Nah plus you're not a stranger, " he said eyeing the picture before putting it in his bag.

" you my baby moms," he said looking up at her

" YO WHAT?!"  she said looking at him like he was stupid " yo you must got the wrong house and girl, "

" Nah right house..and girl, " he said while pulling his pants up.

" I don't know you though, " she said walking toward the fridge.

" you know me you just don't remember me," he said walking toward her "

"Where yo clothes at ?" he said looking her up and down

" none of ya business nigga" she said as she got a water bottle out the fridge.