Chapter thirteen.

Chishiya's POV:
I open my eyes seeing sunlight through the covers seeing him snoring, he snores so fucking loud..

I slowly get out of the covers walking into the bathroom closing the door.

Niragi's POV:
I slowly open my eyes sitting up stretching, he woke up before me?

"Chishiyaaaa, come hereeee." "I'm in the bathroom." "Shiya, there's a Chishiya out here too." I say seeing mini Chishiya strut out of his house jumping onto the bed as I pick him up placing him on my head.

He lays down with paws dangling as I shake one of them hearing him pur, my baby is so cute.

He comes out the bathroom seeing mini Chishiya on my head. "New hat." He says getting in bed covering his legs with the covers. "Look at him, he's so adorable." I say moving the two of his paws in front on my face as he jumps off curling up into a ball in Chishiya's lap.

"He seems tired." "No way, he's always energetic." "Mini Chishiya is not energetic, he's me, It's your fault." "My fault!? How is it my fault!?" "You kept going hard, I told you he would wake up." "No, you're just too loud." "Shut up." He says petting the tiny cat.

Chishiya's POV:
I'm NOT loud, I barely made a sound, it was definitely him.

I pick up little me laying down with him as we both close our eyes. "Sleeping without me??" "Yes." "I have to go either way." "Where?" I say tilting my head his direction as he changes into some clothes. "I have to kill some traitors." He says kissing me softly grabbing his gun. "Oh." "I'll be back, take care of mini Chishiya." He says leaving.

"It's just me and me, what do you wanna do mini me?" I say as he stretches opening his mouth wide open as I see his sharp white teeth. Meow. "Let's just sleep." I say turning around facing the closet doors as he jumps over me laying on his stomach, he's so adorable.

13 minutes later

Niragi's POV:
I hand over hatter the cards saying bye walking down the stairs as I see Akimi. "Niragi!" She says getting off the pillar she was leaning on smiling waving at me. "Hey." "How's mini Chishiya?" "He's great, Chishiya's taking care of him." "Wanna get something to eat?" "Sure." I say as she grabs my hand pulling me into the cafeteria.

I see Last Boss telling her what to get me as I run up to him. "I still don't like her." "Come on, she's just a friend, Chishiya is my boyfriend." "REALLY?? YOU'RE SO SMART!!" He says dropping his katana putting both of his hands on his cheeks. "Shut up." I say pushing him.

He picks his katana back up as I see her place our trays on a table. "Go eat with your "friend."" "That's not funny." I say flicking his head as I sit down at the table with her. "You wanna go to the pool after?" "How about the actual beach? No one really even goes there." "Sure." She says smiling as I see Kuina.

She walks up to me whispering. "Where's Chishiya?" "He's in my room with mini Chishiya." "Okay, If I ever see you smiling with Akimi, I will literally kill you." She says walking behind me as I hear her talking to last boss.

Chishiya's POV:
Ughhhh I can't sleep, I miss my boyfriend..why isn't he here with me.

I slowly get up not wanting to wake up mini Chishiya walking outside seeing the ocean, god he has such a good view.

There's barely any people there? Is the beach just there or something?? Instead they decide to go to the pool, there's literally an entire fucking beach, I'm gonna make sand castles there with Kuina.

I hear the door open turning around seeing him look at mini Chishiya. "Is that my baby??" He says smiling, oh it's that bitch. "Hi Chishiya." She says waving as I fake smile waving back.

"I missed you." He says walking up to me smiling as he wraps his arms around me hugging me tightly. "I didn't." "Yes you did, you liar." He says kissing me. "You're so annoying." I say kissing him back smiling. "Let's go to the beach, pleaseeee!" "I was planning onto anyway." I say walking out the door. "I'll see you there!" He says smiling as I head into the elevator.

I press the button to my floor as the doors open I see Kuina. "Kuina, good that you're here." I say walking out the elevator. "Hi Shiya." "We're gonna go to the beach." "Ooh! Can Last Boss come?" "Obviously." I say opening my door heading to my closet opening the closet doors. "Can I help pick out your outfit? You have bad style." "Yes."

She closes the door walking into my closet crossing her hands. "Hm, you'll have these shorts." "Those!? Those are so fucking short.." "I saw Niragi eating breakfast with Akimi." "She was with him when he came to tell me about the beach thing." "I volunteer to hurt him." "We are NOT hurting my boyfriend." I say as she frowns.

Kuina's POV:
Just in case Niragi hurts my best friend, I will literally find that Akimi bitch and rip her hair off her head, and then Niragi.

He walks into the bathroom closing the door as I sit on his bed waiting for him to come out. "I look like a hustler." "Shut up and show me." I say as the door opens. "Ew, I don't like this." "What are you on!? You look so cute!" "Yeah, I'll just stay with what I usually wear." "Uh, no. You are gonna look good for that stupid boyfriend of yours." I say closing the closet doors.

"And what are you gonna do if I don't?" "I'll cat nap mini you." "Okay okay! Don't kidnap mini me.." "It's CAT nap." "That sounds weird." "Say it." "...Cat nap." "See how easy that was?" "I want a sandwich." "I'll be in charge for the food." "Even better." He says smirking.

Chishiya's POV:
We walk out my room as I close the door locking it. "Okay, so me, Last Boss and Ann are gonna go get food." "I'll see you there Kuina." "Mhm." She says smiling as I step into the elevator pressing the button putting one of my hands in my pockets.

I feel like everyone's gonna stare, not like I care, it's just so weird.

The doors open as I see some guys looking, eugh, leave me aloneee.

I walk out as one of them grabs my wrists. "Who are you looking good for~?" Ew. "Can you let go?" "What if I don't?" He says pulling me in closer, then all of a sudden he gets tased in the side. "Oh how did that happen??" I say smiling turning around seeing the other guys. "Get out of my face you weirdos." I say walking outside heading to the beach.