||Chapter five||

---˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹--- ---˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹---

You stare at Seo-Jun for a moment, before he breaks the silence.

"What are you staring at?" He looked directly at you, a glare printed on his face. You shake your head. "I wasn't staring. Your weird if you think that. You are way too full of yourself." You say, also giving a slight glare. You stare glare at each other in silence, once again people watching and whispering.

"Yah!" Yelled Seo-Jun, then making everyone gathered around scurry away.

He then walked up to you and grabbed you by your collar, making you yelp. "Listen up, Lim Chae-Young. You come to this school, you better listen to my rules. First, don't talk to me. Second, don't come near me. Third, don't even look at me. Got it?" You nodded your head as he dropped you, then he walked away.

You frown, before grabbing all the stuff that fell on the ground. You then zipped up your school bag and started walking towards the entrance. You head inside, again ignoring everyones whispers. You continue walking and then head into your classroom, where you find Seo-Jun in front of your sisters desk. It seems that your sisters seat used to be his. You smirk slightly, before sitting down in your seat.

"This is my seat. Get up." Said Seo-Jun. You watch sightly, trying to see if he'd try to hit her for it. You surely didn't want that happening. He almost turns to look at you, and you immediately take out a book and start reading, pretending that you weren't looking at all. Su-Ho glanced at you, noticing you wear sweating. He decided to ask about it after class was over.

"Seo-Jun, how about you sit with Su-Ho?" You almost dropped your book. Seo-Jun sitting next to Su-Ho? That, right there, was a big joke to you. They hated each other, but at the same time, you also hate him. "I wont sit with him." Seo-Jun replied. "Seo-Jun, if you wont sit next to Su-Ho, will our sweet Tae-Hoon let Seo-Jun sit in his seat? You can sit next to Su-Ho, Tae-Hoon." Explained the teacher.

"I can't sit next to her either." He shot you a cold glare. You didn't dare to glare back, knowing the consequences.

"But you have to. Thats the only seat option left. You either sit next to Su-Ho, or you sit in Tae-Hoon's seat and he gets to sit next to Su-Ho. What will it be?" Asked the teacher. Seo-Jun grumbled, before taking his school bag and dropping it on Tae-Hoon's desk. Getting the hint, Tae-Hoon got up and started walking towards Su-Ho.

"Our school's handsome face Su-Ho! The one and only! Give me a high five!" Tae-Hoon held up his hand to try and get a high five from Su-Ho, but that obviously failed. You though, were now sitting next to Han Seo-Jun, at that made you nervous. You guys finish the english class and head to math. It wasn't your favorite subject, but you still had a good grade.

You sit in your seat, and then put on a song through your earbuds, and start vibing to it, singing the song in your head. This is what it read for you:

---˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹---

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴:

"(Pretty Savage-BLACKPINK)"

01:03 ━━●───── 03:19

ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ

---˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹---

"Chae-Young!" You heard your name being called. You shut off the music on your phone and remove your earbuds, and turn to the teacher. "What might be the problem, teacher?" You raised your eyebrow in confusion. "Since you think listening to 'music' is more productive than learning, you may go solve question number three instead of Seo-Jun." Explained the teacher. You grumble, then stood up and walked towards the board.

You easily answered the question correctly. "Wow, Chae-Young. I guess you've done it. Please don't listen to music in class." Asked the teacher. You nod your head, then finally heading back to your seat. Soon class ended, and lunch time had arrived. You were about to sit at your usual table, when someone called you.

"Chae-Young! Come and sit with us!" Your sister was waving her hand towards you, a smile on her face. It seems that she really wanted you to sit with her and her friends. You nod, and head towards their table, and sit down next to your sister. "Your Chae-Young? Its really nice to meet you. I'm Su-Jin," Said the girl.

"You already know me, the one and only Su-Ah!" Su-Ah made random hand signals to try and express how cute she was. "Su-Ah, you always try and act cute," Su-Jin bumped her shoulder. "Anyways, why do you always sit alone, Chae-Young? We are siblings, and should sit together!" Ju-Gyeong asks. "Oh, its only because I like quiet spaces. And i'm alone, it makes it even better." You reply. "Ah, I see. Also, you and Ju-Gyeong both look a lot like each other!" Said a girl.

The two of you stare at each other for a moment. "No we do not! We look different!" You both say in sync. Everyone starts laughing. "Thats what most twins say! Don't worry, its all right!" They both pat you and Ju-Gyeongs shoulders.

"That isn't needed!-"

"Yes it is!"

"No it is not-"

"No more talking!"

You guys finished lunch after that and start heading for gym class. Ju-Gyeong wasn't as bad at gym, but you? You hated gym. Its only because thats one of the only classes you were failing. But somehow, you were the best at dodging, so that is what you decided to do when it was decided that you guys would play dodgeball.

"Chae-Young, catch the ball!" You turned your head, only to be slammed in the face. It felt like a bullet that was coming towards you. You look surprised, and stumble back. You could feel your nose bleeding. "Chae-Young!" Su-Ho, who was on the bench, immediately rushed over. "Are you ok? Does it hurt to much??" He'd ask, definitely worried. He looked up, and saw who threw the dodgeball was Seo-Jun.

"Don't look at me, I didn't do it on purpose." Seo-Jun looked like he didn't care, and just casually started walking away.

"Yah, Han Seo-Jun! You better come back here-" 

"No, its fine. He said he didn't do it on purpose..." You form a small smile, and Su-Ho looks away,  Ju-Gyeong runs over. "Are you ok, Chae-Young? Ah, your nose is bleeding!" She said, frantic. "I'll be fine, Ju-Gyeong. I'll get my revenge on him later..." You reply, gritting your teeth.

"Come on, Chae-Young. Lets go. We don't want it to worsen." Su-Ho helped you up as he started walking away, his hand linked with yours.

You guys arrive to the nurse. "Goodness, your face! Come here, lets get you cleaned up." The nurse would take you away into one of the beds, as she then started cleaning the wound and putting a bandage on it. "Please be careful next time, ok? Don't play rough games like that next time. You could really get hurt!" Warned the nurse. You nod your head. "Thank you, nurse. I promise." You get up and bow once, before leaving the room.

"Chae-Young, listen to the nurse next time. Please be careful too, did you know how worried I was when I saw how it hit you?" He frowned. Your cheeks turned a light pink color.

"I...I will be careful. Really, thank you..."

---˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹--- ---˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹---

||End of chapter!|| ||Words:1221|| ||Thanks for readinggg!||