Chapter | six

(Short chapter)

____

I went to check up on neteyam and lo'ak but I had a feeling in my heart from when neteyam grabbed my thigh. I'm sure he only did it to make sure I wouldn't fall right? Or did he actually care about me well I'm sure he does but in that way? Ugh to many questions it makes my head hurt.

I heard lo'ak and meteyam fighting which I didn't like hearing.

"Listen why don't you just sit down-"

"No! I'm done we have to move homes all because of these stupid sky people. Plus y/n might stay people she looks more human than na'vi." I gasped at the last part thankfully they didn't hear.

"Look. Lo'ak I'm ganna miss home but maybe we can convince father for y/n to come I'm sure-"

"Why would she wanna come her mother might still be here she's obviously ganna choose her mom over us."

"Let's go ask her then lo'ak."

"I already-" I cut lo'ak off by stepping in

"I'm going." I said to them which they we're wide eye

"Y/n I thought you were with spider?" spoke neteyam which I smiled to "I was but I wanted to make sure you guys we're okay"

"I'm sorry if you guys are having trouble because of me-" neteyam cut me off, "no no! It's never because of you, father is just angry rn don't worry" he smiled to which I smiled back

"so you love birds done? If so let's go seeing you guys lovey dovey is weird"he playfully punched his brothers arm which caused me to giggle" meet you guys at dinner" he shouts leaving me an neteyam alone.

"You know y/n you're e/c eyes are so beautiful.." neteyam said outta nowhere which caused me to look away and smile, I heard him giggle

"You should see your face rn" he laughed

"Haha very funny-"I said crossing my arms, he got close to me and held my waist I placed my hands on his chest he looked at my eyes and I looked at his bright beautiful yellow ones.

He started to lean closer to which I copied, we kept leaning until finally his lips reached mine when we separated it was awkward. Like awkward awkward.

"Wanna walk with me to eat dinner?" neteyam broke the silence

"Uhm sure!" I spoke glad he broke the weird an awkward silence, I grabbed his hand to which he squeezed mine in return which caused me to blush

'So this is love huh?'