𝚈𝚊𝚗! 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚗013 ||

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Theme; What makes them blush/get their heart pounding?

Word count: 1325

「Note; hey you guys (and my precious girls) here's a lil something. I don't use Wattpad often, however, I'll try to be on more-ish. Also, this is lowkey creepy, proceed with caution lol」

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

「Requested by:

❱ http: anonymous ˚ˑؘ ·˚ 」

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

MIRABEL MADRIGAL

(Pre-kidnapping)

◇ This lil darling we have here is a sucker for you in short. She can hide it pretty well, however, there are simply sometimes your amazingness seems to overpower everything in its path, in her eyes at least.

◇Of course, she comes from the most prestigious family in all of Encanto, therefore she's busy helping the villagers and towns folk with various duties as most may know.

◇Leading up to your meeting (note// which might be mentioned in a next fanfic, lemme know in the comments) she caught brief glimpses of you around the village. Here or there looks at you, you know?

◇The little things you did make at least a swarm of butterflies fill her stomach, even going as far as to make faint tints of a soft baby pink smear along her cheeks with even the simplest things you do.

◇Whether those things be you showing a sweet, little smile to someone or how you look at her with those gorgeous eyes of yours; rather captivating indeed.

◇One thing, in particular, she does enjoy is the way you tend to call her name out if you need assistance of sorts. Hearing that melodious and basically angelic voice of yours is the best part of it all, especially if you call the name of your soon-to-be demise.

ʚĭɞೃ ೃʚĭɞ

CAMILO MADRIGAL