Chapter 1

Y/N POV

_________________

"Welcome Highschoolers to Hell on Earth Middle School!" Is what the sign read above. 

I sighed heavily and slowly walked out of my car trying to waste as much time as possible. My science club was doing some sort of fundraiser and I was chosen and some other dick to help out. 

I trudged through the doors and was immediately met with a big ass forehead. It was also blue. 

"Wow you finally decided to show up." Megamind smirked teasing me. Are you fucking serious?! "Why are you here?!" "We are working together unfortunately, why else would I be here? You think I would just come here to see brats?" 

He had a point, so I just rolled my eyes and shoved passed him. I have to work with him for 2 damn months?! Ugh, I hate Mrs. Park.

I muttered a strand of words before stepping into the cafeteria where the 7th graders were. I got looks of confusion and many people were snickering. I ignored it and continued. They are just 7th graders after all. 

I walked up the rows and rows of lunch tables until I saw the person I needed to find. Her name was Molly, and she was the one who hosted this shithole of a fundraiser. 

"Hi! You must be Y/N. Megamind already got the information so you can meet up with him soon." "Ok, what do you need me to do first?" "I just need you to set up the gym, I think I just saw Megamind head that way. Have fun!"

As I was turning around to leave Molly shouted at me, "Uhm...Y/N you have something on your back-" 

I grabbed at my back for a moment until I got something. It was a piece of paper that read, "This bitch is hella thirsty for some Megamind." 

My face flushed red, and I ran out of the cafeteria as a roar of laughter emerged out and into the hallways.

I have only been here for 30 minutes, and this is how it's going? I'm just so excited to work for another 2 MONTHS with him. 

                                             Ik that this photo is not Megamind but cmon

                                             Ik that this photo is not Megamind but cmon...its barney