Enfoiré (pt 2)

Angst to fluff this time, only cause I feel bad for you lot!! 🫶

Briffin—
Rinney—

////////////////////

"Finney," Griffin whispered into Finney's damp sleeve, "Do you think he loves me? Do you. . .do you think he ever loved me?"

With each crack and croak, Finney got closer and closer to tears. How could anyone hurt this boy? Finney hopelessly asked himself, he's just a kid.

It seems to regularly escape Finney's mind that he and Griffin are the same age.

"Of course, at some point he did," Finney tried to tell himself he wasn't lying, because he couldn't do that to Griffin. He couldn't.

Griffin simply hummed in response before gathering himself and getting off of Finney. He took a deep breath and attempted to throw on a smile, though the smile didn't meet his blue eyes, "Sorry for bothering you, I know you were probably with Robin."

Finney sighed.

Griffin always thinks about others before himself, and that isn't healthy. At all.
As sweet and caring as the young boy is, he's completely selfless and it's ruining him.

"Griffin," Finney quietly started, putting his phone into his denim jean pocket, "I'm with him everyday. Helping you through a breakup is way more important than giving Robin massages every six minutes."

Griffin softly laughed, his face flushing red from the crying he was previously doing. "Thank you, Finney."

"Of course, Griff," The brunet smiled, "I love you." He nudged Griffin slightly with his shoulder.

"I love you, too, idiot," Griffin spoke back as he laid contently in his bed. "Well, the—"

Someone Griffin particularly didn't want to see barged into the room, startling both Griffin and Finney. Robin was right behind him.

Griffin's ocean blue eyes followed Billy's every move, only ever leaving the older boy to look at Finney, who slightly moved in front of him.

"Griff, I-I—I'm so sorry, I swear!" Billy quietly started, running a hand down his velvet sweater, "Please, I—"

"Shut up! You didn't even say hello!" Robin rolled his soft brown eyes, sighing as he walked over to Griffin's bed, placing a hand on Finney's thigh, he asked Griffin, "Are you alright, Griff?"

Griffin eyed Billy for awhile before answering, not taking his eyes off of the taller blond, "Yeah, totally. My ex boyfriend just barged into my bedroom right after I broke up with him, claiming he's sorry. I'm really fine, Robin."

Robin winced, tucking a stray curl behind his ear, "That was a really stupid question. Sorry, niño."

Billy moved to speak, running a hand throughout his shaggy blond hair, but Finney interrupted, getting the chance to speak first. "Why are you two here?"

Billy then spoke, pulling at a loose thread on his jacket as he did. "Griffin. I'm here for Griffin. Look, I'm sorry—I won't treat you like I've treated you in the past, I-I swear!"

The room went quiet for a while before Griffin softly laughed. "I told you, not even two hours ago, that I'm done with waiting, Billy. Why don't you go back to Arabella?" He paused, giggling to himself before saying; "Or what, did you cheat on her too?"

Robin coughed, seeming to choke on air, "What? I thought Arabella was your cousin?"

"Robin," Finney muttered as he rolled his brown eyes. "You know what, Billy? You need to leave. Now."

Billy sputtered over his words, furrowing his eyebrows, "You can't kick me out!"

"Hey, dude," Robin pushed Billy a bit, making him back up, "Don't yell at either of them."

Griffin backed up in his bed, his back hitting the wall in seconds, "Get out, Billy. I'm serious, I don't want to see you right now."

"Please, Griffin. . ." Billy pleaded, with both his voice and eyes. "Please, just-just two minutes!"

Griffin stayed quiet, his eyes narrowed and his eyebrows furrowed. Billy quietly started crying, dropping down to his knees.

"Billy," Robin muttered.

"Get up, explain, and if I don't care for your explanation; you'll leave me alone."

Billy was quick to get up, almost immediately starting to ramble.

"Look, I don't want Arabella. She's nothing compared to you, and I'm only now realizing that. Nothing I say will excuse the pain you've went through, all of the arguments, the cold shoulder, nothing.

But I swear, I love you, Griffin. I want to spend as long as you'll allow me to with you, I want to make even more memories with you. . .please."

Griffin stayed silent for a while, his fringe covering his eyesight. He wiped his fresh tears away from his blue eyes before getting up from his bed.

"Griffin?" Finney also stood up, standing next to Griffin.

Griffin pulled his former boyfriend into a hug, resting his head on the blond's chest. "I-I forgive you, but I'm not ready to get back into a relationship with anyone just yet."

Billy stood in shock for a few minutes before gingerly wrapping his tanned arms around Griffin's small figure.
He nodded, burying his head in Griffin's messy hair.

"Uhm—" Robin moved to speak, but was hit in the arm by Finney.

"Don't ruin the moment!"

///////////////////

Billy spent months, a year and two months to be exact, courting Griffin.

He bought him flowers and gifts almost everyday, he asked Griffin to hang out when he wasn't busy, and he overall tried his best to change.

"Hey, uhm," Billy pulled Griffin closer into his embrace, "Griff?"

Griffin turned away from the tv screen, looking up at Billy with large blue eyes, "Do you want more popcorn and soda?"

"No," Billy slightly laughed, Griffin moved to sit on his lap, leaning his head backwards to rest on the older boy's shoulder, "What are you doing?"

"I'm cold, and you have the blanket!" Griffin giggled quietly, Billy laughed, then put his arms around the younger boy's waist.

Griffin shifted around on Billy's lap as he picked up Billy's Sprite bottle, opening it then drinking it.

"You still have some soda left, Bill."

"That's not what I wanted, Griff," Billy caressed Griffin's waist, "I—you know how you said that you weren't up to date anyone? Like, a year ago?"

"Uhm, yeah?" Griffin meekly answered, turning around to face Billy.

"Are. . .are you, now?"

Billy waited almost five minutes for an answer. But he was patient, he'll always be when it comes to Griffin.

"Uh, it depends on who it is, y'know?" Griffin meekly answered.

"So, if I asked you out right now. . .what would you say?"

Griffin flushed red, ducking his head to hide in Billy's shoulder. Just like he did when Billy first asked him out.

"Y-yeah, sure," The dirty blond's smile was evident in his voice. "But. . ."

Billy set a kiss to his nest of hair, smiling to himself, "I promise I won't turn out like I did last time."

"Okay."

"Mama's missed you, y'know?" Billy smiled.

Griffin chuckled and placed a kiss to Billy's neck, "Yeah, I've missed her too."

The Black Phone Oneshot Bookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें