attack

/Huh, what's that smell./ my eyes widen in realization, /i-is that blood!?/ I start running toward the disgusting smell of iron. reaching my home late at night I stand there scared or I'm I confused? I walk in and stand there /nope I'm defiantly scared/ something flashes passed me /what was that/ not really sad that my family in dead, I leave the home that I was standing in, but what caches my interested is what did that. I start running to my aunt's house hoping I'm not to late to save them I love them they actually loved me. "please be ok" I plead to whoever was listening. something leaped from the trees but it was to fast I just said it was a bird and surged it off, but deep down I knew it was something else. running until my lungs burned I finally got there but someone was already there. "who are you" the mysterious man said in a monotone voice. I looked at him just staring at him. he looked at me and asked again ""who are you"

"umm, I'm related to the kamado's, who are you?"

"it doesn't matter who I am, what matters is that you are not safe here"

"what about my cousins" he looked at me shocked "everyone is dead what do you mean cousins?"

"Tanjiro and nezuko, there not here"

"what?!" he said shocked, I could tell he was thinking very hard. "come with me, and stay close" I nodded, and he started running and fast thank god I was able to keep up /I'm not going as fast as I can that's good, I still have a lot of stamina/ he look at me a little shocked that I was keeping up with him. /who is she?/ we keep running until we reach a cliff I stop as he keeps running down the hill, "why did you stop we need to keep going" without answering him I jump, falling I relies what I did but I see something or someone /nezuko and tanjiro, what do I do/ I run towards them but the man stopped me "don't move from here let me do my job."

"that's my family I can approach them if I feel its necessary" without letting him talk I keep moving towards them. 

CLIFFHANGER

sorry I know its short but a friend of mine wants me to publish what I have so they can read it I'll try to make it longer in the next chapter also I'm making two books at the same time that's why it's taking a while to make chapters

goodbye my weebs

Ashley out!