𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐃𝐀𝐙𝐀Í 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘎𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘴" 𝚃𝙰𝙴 "

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘎𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘴
" 𝚃𝙰𝙴 "

||

"I'm sooo happy fa you baby boy. You deserved it." Tae said fondly, hugging Ares tightly and rocking him side to side with a smile on his face.

Tae had woke up a few minutes ago and as soon as he opened his eyes he seen Ares smiling his ass off and saying Plaqboyz Records contact him and telling him to call them.

He was happy that Ares was happy about it because he like seeing the younger happy than upset or down.

Tae knew Ares was enjoying his music and it was helping him to get out of his mind because one night Ares was up and writing a song while Tae was 'asleep'.

"Thank ya fa believin' and being a nigga first supporter." Ares said softly, placing a kiss on Tae's lips and flashing a smile at the smaller. "I really preciate ya pa."

"I told you was fye, li' folks'nem." Tae smiled, titling Ares head downwards and placing a kiss on the younger forehead.

Ares smiled at affection, no matter how times Tae kissed his forehead he still got flustered whenever he did it. "I wan' ask ya sumthang, li' daddy." Ares rasped.

"Okay, what is it?" Dazaí asked softly, "Can ya help me look fa spot ta move in at? I got tha bread fa it and shit so i'm ready ta take dat step." Ares said.

"Eww, you still wanna stay in chicago?" Dazaí asked with a scrunched up face, Ares laughed lowly and shook his head. "I mean no but Ion wan' leave ya so ima juss find a spot down hea."

Tae shook his head, "Nah, you ain't livin' down hea." He said sternly.

Ares pouted a bit, "Ima be leavin ya— Nigga, who said I was stayin' down hea?"

He didn't want to move to another city while Tae was still in chicago, it would make him sick and worry ever hour so he decided to find a nice apartment in chicago.

He didn't want to be far from Dazaí.

"Wea yo' ass goin'?" Ares stared at him, Tae pursed his lips together before he started speaking, "Shit, I been thinkin' Miami or Atlanta but Atl ghetto as hell so maybe Miami."

"Wat made ya think of Florida?"

"Um... I had a friend who told me to open a business." Tae said lowly, rubbing the back of his neck and looking away from Ares who instantly fixed his line of vision.