third life part one

lucille pov
Flash back

Money, fortune, honor, love, attention, power and not forgetting position,All of  these obtained by the heroines of novels, stories and manga in their second life, but for me it is different a story, because I'm not a heroine after all, the heroine is Athanasia my half little sister.

she is smart, adorable, lovely, kind and strong, she won our father's love and became the crown Princess, her life is perfect. in everytime I go back in time she still get her happy ending, and that made me feel jealous.

she has everything that I wanted, her life was perfect for me.
even though I'm the first princess I was ignored by everyone even by my father and felix, I was denying the fact but the reality always knocking us hardly.
About my father I started to hate him from my third life but not that much.

The seeds of hatred were slowly sprouting towards them, without my notice. I didn't know why but they always rejecting me, no matter what I do, I will always die by them, and when I mean them, they're, claude, felix, Ijekiel, locus and athanasious.for Athanasia and jeannette they're a little pit better than them.

they didn't actually loved me but at least they felt pity for me and that was better than enough but still I wanted to be loved,I tried every way to get a happy ending but to no avail,I felt as if the whole world was against me, as if my existence was a huge mistake,I felt like I was intruder to them,to this world.
so after many times,I give up, now I realize how my wish was a fool one now I won't look at them and I won't expect anything from them, for what they did to me, I will destroy this novel as it destroyed me.
.
.
.
.
everything started after I died in my second life and I started
My third life
.
.
.
I opened my eyes to see the similar room, right it's my room that I used to live in it. even though I died again but I wasn't surprised or anything, actually I expected that to happen. I didn't want to die because of coldness again, so I started planning on  how to get rid of Lisa, that's when I met Elia my first friend and royal maid in this world.

I remember our meeting clearly as if it was yesterday.
.
.
.
It was on a hot summer day when I met her, she was being bullied by the other maids,Her face was full of tears and her clothes were soaked and stained with mud, that scene made me feel disgusting from maids, I felt like throwing up but I couldn't.
I didn't hesitate to jump between the blonde haired maid and other maids.

when I did that they all seemed shocked by my sudden behavior.To be honest, I was scared, that was my first time facing someone but I didn't want to step back after I did that so I said without thinking. "stop bullying,other people, right now!"I screamed at the top of my voice.

the maids was confused and shocked some of them wanted to agrue with me but Catherine stoped them." stope, as her highness said, everyone "Catherine said calmly.' Catherine, right she is the maid who serves Lisa, she is one of the maids who treated me so badly in my second life.' I couldn't help but to glare at her.

" see you  later your highness " she said that with sly smile, which made me shiver. afer moments I collapsed on the ground with tears falling on my face. "your highness?"a soft voice ring in my mind." yes, are you alright?"I said as i hardly smiled at her. she was scared as me but she smiled me and said "I'm alright your highness thank you for your concerns."

As I looked at her, I noticed that she looks so beautiful a silky blonde hair with Light golden eyes'I bet if she wore a perfect dress, she would be like a noble lady.' I thought as I wondered at her face. when she noticed my stare she looked down and said with sad expression. "my face is disgusting, isn't it?" I shook my face and said with smirk