~𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕺𝖓𝖊~

{WHITNEY}
I was sitting in my jail cell smoking a cig and looking at the wall. Where are my manners let me introduce myself: My name is Whitney Nicolette Catalina Santiago. I'm nineteen years of age. Im currently sitting in a jail cell let me tell you why. I beat the living fuck out of my sisters abusive girlfriend. Got jail time for it. Even though I'm the oldest daughter to the Chief Of Police I still had to serve my sentence which is two years. My mom and sister were upset. I don't blame them, but I did it for my little sister Ellie. I've gotten letters from her, and her friends including her best friends mom Georgia. I heard through the great vine the Georgia has a little crush on me. She thinks I don't know, but I do. I've changed a lot since I've been here. My hair is dyed jet black, I have tattoos everywhere, and I'm a little buff. I was rushed out of my thoughts by a police officer hitting the cell.

Officer Lynn: Santiago

Whitney: Yes

Officer Lynn: Here are your belongs get cleaned up and dressed you're getting out. I gotta take you to meet your pops

Whitney: (Smiles) Okay gimme some privacy so I can get a shower and get dressed

Officer Lynn: (Smiles and hands Whitney her belongings)

After Lynn left I walked to the bathroom and got a 35 minute shower. 35 minutes later I got out of the shower did my hygiene routine and put my undergarments on. Then I walked out of the bathroom and back into my cell and put my clothes that I came in on

 Then I walked out of the bathroom and back into my cell and put my clothes that I came in on

~Whitney's Outfit~

After I got through getting dressed I looked into the mirror and fixed my hair

~Whitney's Hairstyle~

When I got through fixing my hair I grabbed my belongs and walked out of the cell. Only to see Lynn outside by the door waiting on me.