The Beginnings Of a Champion

We see a young woman green haired woman in a hospital and in her arms she his holding her child Izuku Midoriya you see Midoriya's birth in all honesty was a mistake. His father Hisashi didn't want children yet Inko his mother did so one night he was conceived by accident hell Hisashi wasn't even there to see the birth of his child. Inko had realized something was off when Izuku was first born due to his appearance you see the boy had feather like hear which in itself is odd but from his head a smal strip of feathery hair led down his back to a tail his tail was only around five inches long yet it would grow and so would he. The boy also had peculiar hand his hand were coated in the same feathery hair as his hail and head and they looked as if they could be wings with fingers another thing about the boy was that around his shins a small little circle of hair was right above them and the feather hair there was quite fluffed out yet below his ring of feather were his lower legs which were that of a bird obviously the child was hers and Hisashis's that was apparent with the green hair and white streaks found with in it also his tail was tipped with a few white feathers. Although yes the child was hers and her husband's she worried of how he would react to his appearance.

It had been about three years since the birth of Izuku his mother cared deeply for him while his father didn't. They argued quite often Izuku always heard them and cried at the sound for he didn't know why there were arguing but Izuku would almost every time hear his name get thrown around. It also didn't help that Izuku was quite a scrawny kid meaning kids picked on him for his appearance and such even making fun of the mutations his quirk brought him. One day Inko and Hisashi were arguing and Izuku watched barely peeking from around the corner of the hallway and then he heard Hisashi yell "I DON't CARE IF THE LITTLE MISTAKE IS MINE I HATE HIM YOU AND THIS HOUSE AND IM LEAVING"......Izuku never heard from his father again his mother would often cry tears for a man who never loved her when now go to the day when Izuku  would learn what is quirk is now 

"Izuku honey can you please come here breakfast is ready." The mother called she then heard a young sounding voice yell back "Coming mom" then coming out of a room a young boy wearing his pajamas still walked out of his room the mother sighed "Izuku honey I told you to get dressed since you you know after breakfast we have to go to the doctor's for your quirk test." The boy then looked up at his mother and said "What's the point of going I already know I have some   sort of weird bird quirk." The boy said 

Inko then tell her son to brighten up since their might be another side to it besides the bird appearance and with that out of the way she tells Izuku to hurry and get dressed for they don't want to be late they they then quickly eat their breakfast and hurry to the doctors.

"Midoriya's the doctor is now ready to see you in his office" "Come on Izuku that's us." The woman said cheerfully in the doctor's office the doctor ran some scans and tests and then the results "Well Mrs Midoriya the results are unique you see once I tested your sons blood to do the tests to determine it I also looked in you and your husband's records and it seems your son although not unheard of has a very unique mutation in his genes causing him to get a quirk that is unrelated entirely." The doctor explained to the mother and son and the mother then asked "Well what is his quirk?" The doctor then said "His quirk seems to give him the abilities and traits of a bird not only but also in time he should be able to create wind streams to shoot himself in the air or just use it for combat."while the mother was intrigued the boy was not and seemed to be looking out the window of the office watching a bird fly and jet around the boy then said "Mother can we go home it's quite boring here." The woman looked surprised that he wasn't excited about his quirk like most children were "Uh sure Izuku we can go on home." 

They doctor then gives Inko some papers and things she needs to sign and that they need to register his quirk at an agency soon and then they head home when they arrive home Midoriya goes to his room and shuts the door behind him 

"So my quirk can allow a form of flight neat." The boy said to himself the reason he didn't have a reaction at the office is because you see Midoriya often got bullied for his mutations of his quirk his scrawny physique which led to him becoming a very self reserved boy.

Time skip it has been three months since Midoriya got his quirk and he was now starting a new school for students who have mutations from their quirks

Have a good first day is what Izuku heard when his mom dropped him off and left for work Izuku saw this as an opportunity since no one knew him here he could act falsely confident. When he walks in the class a young woman instructs him to go chose a seat at a table you like Midoriya decided that if he was going to act confident he was got sit we're people like that sat the front row so he chose a table closest to the front sitting there at the table when he sat down two people were already sitting there those two being a girl who had dark green hair in an odd little loop on her back she also had features of a frog she had big eyes and large hand for her age then there was a boy sitting there that looked as if he had orange skin and pale white hair rocks also adorned his body. 

To be continued in the next chapter