Try to escape

It feels like he is gone....

I tried to figure out how to escape... But all I can do is wandering aimlessly as the school looked infinite...

And then I saw my class again....

I just wandered to reach the place from where I started....

This time someone was standing outside the class, in a punishment posture facing the wall.

I recognized him without even seeing his face...he was Mark.

But i know what will happen so I tried to ignore him and walk away but then i slipped near him...

And I listened that growling.... That weird noise... His body started to bend at crazy angles...
I can listen the breaking sounds of muscles and bones... And he took a shape like a spider... Crawling towards me as I tried running away.

I tried to run as fast as I could with that bitten leg...
But I hid in a closet...and it was searching for me. I can hear those scary snarls

I thought that closet will become my permanent residence but after some time I stopped hearing those noises...

So thinking that it has gone I came out...and fortunately it was gone i don't know where in this maze...

I again started wandering aimlessly and I found stairs...new thing!  I said to myself.

Then i started running upstairs with hope

Then i started running upstairs with hope... All I saw was just another floor...

I was out of breath so, I started breathing heavily but I noticed a change in sound of breathing. it felt like a group of people are breathing it was very deep breathing I stopped breathing but I still heard the sound.

It was coming from right behind me.....

I turned around....

I woke up from my dream. I fell asleep because of boring mathematics lecture...

The teacher said 'Let me ask u a simple and most basic question'...
He started writing the question on board
The question was
'd(x²)/dx = ?'

Alex sitting on the bench in front of me. He hurted himself mistakingly while using compass and there was wound on his hand. The teacher asked Mark to answer and he said 'I don't know' which made teacher angry
Teacher: This was the most basic question i ever asked. Get out of my class. And stand facing the wall in punishment posture.
And then the period was over and so the classes were...everyone started leaving the class

What nightmare was that?

And I saw a gate in the back of class I never saw before.  My mind was feeling urge to open it... And i felt like i am getting pulled towards the door...
And then i opened that door.

I opened my eyes in a dark classroom of my school.I don't know how I came here. I feel like I lost my memory

Well it looked just my school but darker, older and somehow creepier, I can see that on the baord, something was written it was "d(x²)/dx = ?"

*****
Hey hey hey reader...

Share your opinions and theories
And also you can ask me if u don't get the ending.

This was my first story I will be writing more!  So consider following me bye!